Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Naruto Naruto some advice for you my G. Even if you want a relationship, act like you don't. Make time for your boys, skip the odd date every now and then and don't ever bring the subject of a relationship before the bird does. And even if she does you deflect for a good month or two.

What fluid hips fluid hips said is 100% accurate. It was a wrap for you the minute you stated that you wanted the relationship - you're officially plan X or plan Y and she'll holler at you after she's had her fun in the sun.

I didn’t tell her or ask to be in a relationship but I was acting needy and vulnerable two weeks back and she prb figured it out. She said she cant be in her feels rn and is emotionally unavailable, says maybe I need someone who’s willing to be that.

so I told her no I’m not into you like that. we haven’t really talked since cuz she busy with exams. I feel like I’m just gonna be the rebound and she’ll hmu only when she’s bored

1942 and card games are bad mix ! First nut out the way . About to watch this show & sling the pipe again .

I almost went raw , condoms were drying up .

I didn’t tell her or ask to be in a relationship but I was acting needy and vulnerable two weeks back and she prb figured it out. She said she cant be in her feels rn and is emotionally unavailable, says maybe I need someone who’s willing to be that.

so I told her no I’m not into you like that. we haven’t really talked since cuz she busy with exams. I feel like I’m just gonna be the rebound and she’ll hmu only when she’s bored
Enjoy the easy yambs

So this is where everyone went!!!
To the clown who reported TAY
1585546096865.png

Stupid Question...how do you hook up in a car? The distance from my driver seat to the passenger is so far id strain my neck trying to plant the initial kiss. And after I find somewhere to park, how I get her into the backseat? My car is a 2-door so its gonna be awkward. Even if i had a 4 door, i think that would be even more awkward both of us slamming the front doors, opening the back doors and then closing them.

Stupid Question...how do you hook up in a car? The distance from my driver seat to the passenger is so far id strain my neck trying to plant the initial kiss. And after I find somewhere to park, how I get her into the backseat? My car is a 2-door so its gonna be awkward. Even if i had a 4 door, i think that would be even more awkward both of us slamming the front doors, opening the back doors and then closing them.

1585630440877.gif

You overthinkin it pleighboi, you sure you ready for a car maneuver ? :lol:

Best bet is to just whip it out and point to the back seat

When there's a will there's a way. Lean passenger seat all the way back and do doggy, smash on the hood or side of the car

Re downloaded Tinder. Figure I lay some ground work for when this self isolation her is over.
26 already on a weekday afternoon. These broads are eagar. Haven't even started swiping yet.
Screenshot_20200331-114636_Tinder.jpg

Gonna get hinge back later.

Don't really matter if you let off in 2 mins, if you can't go for round 2 then that's what she really gonna clown you about.

If you getting some box and you know its fiyah plus you go in raw. Midas whale push the life alert cause its over
if i bus in 2 imma want a rnd 2 my self cuz my **** still gon be hard af

but if im ****in for 35-50 minutes aint no rnd 2 ***

Back
Top Bottom