Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Random thought, but are the days of meeting a woman the “old fashioned way” over, at least for now and the near future?
naw

u can tell just from how it aint really no bad *****es on hing tinder n **** like dat

unless u mean off ig n twitter n facebook then thats really gon be how u get bad ones dat other **** dead

really been dead

exactly...the line up will be wild once this is reasonable and you can get in a normal environment. I've noticed even in San Francisco, people are just willing to meet in person and keep the distance and actually maintain a steady relationship if that's what you're looking for. All three of those chicks were like "yeah if the right person came along, i'd def think about making it happen since my circle is small". Lots of these people living on their own and just begging for interaction at this point.

Gotta keep it safe though, already risking it.

I went for a walk at the park with this chick from Hinge Saturday afternoon and smashed at night so it’s definitely still possible to get the yambs right now.

No money spent, just good convo.
i been doin it like dis since 2014 doe

i aint never said **** cuz some yall coo wit spendin bread on a ***** u just met n i dont knock it

but doin dat u cut cost n u get her comfortable fast af, when u walkin u get her chemicals mixin n yours so both of yall bein productive n den she associate u wit good vibes even if you low key lame n quiet

i been doin it like dis since 2014 doe

i aint never said **** cuz some yall coo wit spendin bread on a ***** u just met n i dont knock it

but doin dat u cut cost n u get her comfortable fast af, when u walkin u get her chemicals mixin n yours so both of yall bein productive n den she associate u wit good vibes even if you low key lame n quiet
This me to the fullest. Don't even know how I be getting yambs fr

I met this girl on hinge and I'm gonna see her this weekend. She aight, I found out her friend is a model. So I'm trying to get in her friend group and shoot my shot at her friend

If I sleep with this girl I don't think her friend is going to go out with me knowing her friend had history with me
You'd be surprised
1589383728413.png

Po
What does Kehlani have to do with this thread?
She was in a relationship with PartyNextDoor and got caught giving dome to some random dude she met on Tinder. Keep in mind, this was like back in 2016/2017 after he had written "Work" for Rihanna and also signed Murda Beatz to a publishing deal...dude went to multi multi milliare status off both of those moves.

Epic fumble for Kehlani.

Just had to drop a girl out of the rotation...girls out here playing games, even in covid, hang out 5-6x, smash and then you come back and like "yeah I just don't know if I like you"...***** you played yourself cause I got what I wanted HA

Just had to drop a girl out of the rotation...girls out here playing games, even in covid, hang out 5-6x, smash and then you come back and like "yeah I just don't know if I like you"...***** you played yourself cause I got what I wanted HA
this aint winning b

Back
Top Bottom