Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

2918BE7C-B843-40D5-9B69-806466293211.jpeg

back in the old days. “You know why I’m here” led to some sheeeeit

I think some of these women just don't know how to talk or something. You gotta be skip the small talk questions and just get to the point

FThe45th FThe45th help me get a job at N.G fambam. I been applying to this position that perfectly aligns the job I just quit and my phone D.A.P. I'll put you as my referrer then in 90 days you get referral check and you can just break me off a piece. Everybody wins

I came up with a bio format that got me a lot of messages ya'll can try out.

"This profile is hidden from [anything here]. L͟e͟a͟r͟n͟ ͟m͟o͟r͟e͟."

I put Scorpios to try to be cute but being messaged about astrology starts to get annoying. Learn more should stay underlined if you copy and paste.

Last edited:
What's the point of matching if you not gonna talk or if you gon take 12 hours just to give a 3 word response and not eem pass the ball back to me?
I'll give a chick one chance, if she's being difficult or dry I just let it go.
Ain't nobody got time for some **** where it feels like you trying to get them to tell you nuclear codes.
I think some of these women just don't know how to talk or something. You gotta be skip the small talk questions and just get to the point

Some of them on there to promote their IG, Snap, ********, etc...

Others are bots generated by these sites to increase membership traffic.

Some of them on there to promote their IG, Snap, ********, etc...

Others are bots generated by these sites to increase membership traffic.
True but I usually can tell so I only swipe on "regular" girls. When the IG is in the bio, I always take a look to see what I'm dealing with. If it's more than 2k I don't eem bother.
So in my case it's just "normal" chicks who can't hold a conversation but expect you to carry the whole thing.
If you're this dry when all you gotta do is talk either your personality or your box trash.

Or some of em probably got mad matches. Do you hit up every single match you have? I know i dont, i pick and choose.

Why would it be any different for women?

do you answer a question with 1-3 words and waste time

Or some of em probably got mad matches. Do you hit up every single match you have? I know i dont, i pick and choose.

Why would it be any different for women?
Facts. That’s why I don’t take it personally. You can what tell what round draft pick you are by how fast and often they reply. If I hit her up at 11:30 am and she finally replied at 6:15. I’m not even wasting my time.

These be the ones who’s profile just says “Ask me”. A good conversation takes effort by both parties.
Gotta love the "Ask Me" profile. Feels lazy to me...

If a chick doesn’t have a filled out bio or something in her pics for me to go off of with a custom introduction, I go into the conversation with little-to-no expectations. It’s honestly bothersome having one-way exchanges. I was going back and forth with this one chick and it felt like I knew her dog, roommate and siblings names’ before she asked me a question :lol:

Found a lil baddie and i hit her up with “let’s linkup soon” and she automatically assumed I wanna sex... which is actually my only intention but now I have to act like “I meant let’s go on a date soon” smh...

So what was your plan? I imagine it’s the same, you’re just masking your intentions, right?

If a chick doesn’t have a filled out bio or something in her pics for me to go off of with a custom introduction, I go into the conversation with little-to-no expectations. It’s honestly bothersome having one-way exchanges. I was going back and forth with this one chick and it felt like I knew her dog, roommate and siblings names’ before she asked me a question :lol:

So what was your plan? I imagine it’s the same, you’re just masking your intentions, right?

Nah bro gotta move on to the next one. She started talking about god and ****. Automatically blocked

I’m trying to find the freaks not geeks

Should I scoop tinder? I just have free version hinge and bumble.

It's the off season. Need to sign some free agents. Had to release a few players. Didn't live up to the contract.

Back
Top Bottom