Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Sounds like dudes who wouldn’t get any even if there were no apps. **** works both ways, the apps give guys a chance to talk to girls they would never see or interact with, especially at a huge campus. Plus there’s always bars that’s pretty much only college kids attend for dudes to meet college girls.

I am shocked by all the pregnant yambs I see on Tinder but I think it’s regional :lol:
I think i posted here before

I had a match and she said she had to be honest and she was catfishing. I thought "oh great, its a dude or used to be a man or something"

Nah, chick was like 8mths pregnant. Those were her pics before pregnancy.

I had a match and she said she had to be honest and she was catfishing. I thought "oh great, its a dude or used to be a man or something"

Just pretend she fat.

1598822957963.gif

Haven't been in this thread in a minute. Been seeing a joint now for a few months. Bumble was good to me last year.

Don't miss all the bull****. Ok, maybe just a little bit. Sometimes you just want some new-new...lol

Currently going through the same situation except the app I was flourishing off of was Hinge. I still have my account it's just been on pause the past few months. I wanna unpause it so bad some days but then I wanna keep it on pause too at the same time.

Do it! Livestream it and make sure somebody knoqs who you are out with and where. I took some women to the city before when I didnt live here its like an hour and a half but 4 hours and to the mountains is super YOLO. Might as well go hunting and camping too,

Would y'all go on a road trip on the first date? Chick pitched the idea of driving up to mountain country this weekend. 4 hour drive. We haven't FaceTimed or exchanged numbers. I kinda like uncertainty of it tho. 🤔
Bruh you must be on them bath salts.
Ain't NO WAY I would be down for that.
THINK MAN THINK
What if she's annoying.
What if she wants you to drive the whole way
What if she has horrible taste in music
What if she smells funny
What if she has the goons on deck in the mountains.
Bruh FOUR HOURS
Log out, my man.

Back
Top Bottom