Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Should I scoop tinder? I just have free version hinge and bumble.

It's the off season. Need to sign some free agents. Had to release a few players. Didn't live up to the contract.

Yes it's better than hinge with its ten likes a day bs. Maybe more work than bumble since you will have to msg first but it's the top app for hooking up id say.

FThe45th FThe45th help me get a job at N.G fambam. I been applying to this position that perfectly aligns the job I just quit and my phone D.A.P. I'll put you as my referrer then in 90 days you get referral check and you can just break me off a piece. Everybody wins
Yea I can try and help but I was contractor. I’ll ask some direct employees if I have their number still. Or help with resume/app set up

Never been in the game, 5-6 years removed from some glat. I’m done with this ****. Only 24, how do I get game? Ole girl hit me up tryna catch up and I’m lost for words lol

smh got another one of those 'go with the flow' matches. gotta entertain for a bit and then try to get her to watch a movie

Whenever a chick dry with response I pull up from 40.... just hit em you trying to **** or not. Wasting your time any further with a women of no words a waste of time.

69B80E90-0C4C-40A4-88E0-7CBF4A2E6346.gif

What's the point of matching if you not gonna talk or if you gon take 12 hours just to give a 3 word response and not eem pass the ball back to me?
I'll give a chick one chance, if she's being difficult or dry I just let it go.
Ain't nobody got time for some **** where it feels like you trying to get them to tell you nuclear codes.

See a lot of chicks complaining about this on their profiles too.

Lets keep it a buck though.... Theres a lot of people who just jump on the app and start swiping to pass the time while they’re taking an ish.

See a lot of chicks complaining about this on their profiles too.

Lets keep it a buck though.... Theres a lot of people who just jump on the app and start swiping to pass the time while they’re taking an ish.
Or theyre fighting/taking a break from their man.

Had one chick i matched with tell me she broke up with her man. Then she told me shes back with her man and blocked me on whatsapp, only for her to call me again couple months later like "hey you" once they were fighting again.

Weird people

The 'you not playin fair' opener has about a 66% success rate for me after a week of using it surprisingly.

One thing I have noticed over the past 9 months of being single again, is that if the chick is attracted enough to go grab a drink with you, first message does not matter whatsoever. I've sent over plenty of 'Heys' that have blossomed into throat ****ing sessions.

Or theyre fighting/taking a break from their man.

Had one chick i matched with tell me she broke up with her man. Then she told me shes back with her man and blocked me on whatsapp, only for her to call me again couple months later like "hey you" once they were fighting again.

Weird people
Ghana_ian prospect I had a pregnancy scare with hits me about every 4 months like clockwork. I completely ignore, just enjoy the pic then delete, because black guys don't cheat and I am in a relationship, but its always Hey You and a pic or her smiling or sometimes a nood. I know she out there though, she just be sending reminders

Last edited:
Haven't been in this thread in a minute. Been seeing a joint now for a few months. Bumble was good to me last year.

Don't miss all the bull****. Ok, maybe just a little bit. Sometimes you just want some new-new...lol

Back
Top Bottom