Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Why?

Screenshot_20200926-013444.png

Screenshot_20200926-013500.png

Came across a few preggies tryna date. Also a 33 year old with 5 kids tryna date.
At that point you just make **** appointments and keep it moving cuz no one in their right mind tryna stepdad 5 kids.

Man, I matched with this 41 year old with 6 kids (4 adopted, 2 twins of her own) 19, 18, 17, 16 and 13 (twins). She kept saying she was surprised I was still talking to her because usually guys ghost her after that :lol: I can’t tell if having older step kids would make it easier or harder.

Man, I matched with this 41 year old with 6 kids (4 adopted, 2 twins of her own) 19, 18, 17, 16 and 13 (twins). She kept saying she was surprised I was still talking to her because usually guys ghost her after that :lol: I can’t tell if having older step kids would make it easier or harder.
Only 1 way to find out

If you hang in there you can smash. You staying while the others ghosted gives her hope.
You smash THEN you ghost.

I’m not with choking girls. But they want it. My death grip can cause damage so I’m easy on the gas pedal. But she likes it.. what the fuh

Back
Top Bottom