Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Ahhh okay, I thought I recalled you being there or MD. I’ve been in the area since the pandemic started so I can see your point. However, I have still had to travel for work and I’m moving soon so I’ve used both apps across the country and there are TONS of whales everywhere, B. All colors. It’s kind of disheartening tbh.

Ahhh okay, I thought I recalled you being there or MD. I’ve been in the area since the pandemic started so I can see your point. However, I have still had to travel for work and I’m moving soon so I’ve used both apps across the country and there are TONS of whales everywhere, B. All colors. It’s kind of disheartening tbh.
Yeah I get that but for some reason with Hinge that’s all that’s popped up. At least on tinder or Blk, I have a nice variety but Hinge just said nope, all we have are whales.

That was one of the reasons I gave these dating apps a break. I will say that “you not playin fair” line somehow is money and I have no clue why

fumbled the ball Saturday night

4-eyed high yella thickie with the yiddies :nerd:

drinks got her gone to Pluto. i'm floating in orbit myself. we converse as much as 2 drunks can converse. green light

got the number before we split. did not call it on the spot. sigh

no response on the text and in retrospect I'm 100% sure i typed it wrong and probably messaged somebody's uncle.

giphy[1].gif

UPDATE: ran into this broad again

she got 6 kids. this woman is the MJ of children

sry but my planet needs me. up, up, and awayyyy

Last edited:
Been mainly on lockdown and staying away from people when I do go out since my health isn’t at 100%

I was going to say, aren’t you coming fresh off a COVID recovery? Do you have to disclose that to someone before meeting up these days?

Decided to unpause my account on Hinge. I think my run has come to an end :frown: . I got matches but none of them have gone anywhere. 1 shawty unmatched me (I think it was because I'm African American :lol::smh:) & the other 2 just stopped replying back :smh:. Last year & earlier this year (before the pandemic) I was killing it on there.

Decided to unpause my account on Hinge. I think my run has come to an end :frown: . I got matches but none of them have gone anywhere. 1 shawty unmatched me (I think it was because I'm African American :lol::smh:) & the other 2 just stopped replying back :smh:. Last year & earlier this year (before the pandemic) I was killing it on there.
App is definitely hit or miss. My Hinge will be completely dry for like a week then randomly ill get like 10 matches in a day, convos flowing smoothly with each one.

Happens to me to. Convo going well then they stop responding. Charge it to the game and on to the next one.

Bipolar? Walk away.
My last relationship was with a bipolar chick. Had the empty intense stare. I just brushed it off. Focused on her chest instead. I was tryna hit. Right after we smashed for the first time, she got up got a glass of water and took some pills out a drawer. My chest started beating , I got ****ing scared all of a sudden. I said "you take pills?" in like the most shook voice ever. She said it's for her bipolar disorder in the most normal way possible. I think about that scene and I can't help but laugh now but at the moment I might have fell thru the bed.
I was part relieved that it wasn't some other **** but I was ready to get dressed, bounce and ghost her. Didn't because I thought it was foul. I should have.

Not worth the headache. There's plenty of mentally healthy women with good box.
Walk away.

Hope shorty gets the proper help and treatment though, all jokes aside.
took a chance and played. Didn’t work out. She was cool We but both lost interest. It’s not like I’m a straight arrow.. I’m pretty looney myself.
it’s the entitlement with these symptoms. Like are you trying to get better? Cause if not we both going to burn the house down lol

been state hopping lately with random area codes..you’re airport location will def pull in the:evil: ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom