Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

tinder here is drier than a desert. I've restarted 3 times and I see the same people every single time. all the profiles are a combination of chinese text, 'looking for friends' and 'NO SP (sp means sex partner i didnt hear of it until i went here)'

I am on a VERY dry spell in a place where I do not speak their language. clubs are not open, that's the place to pickup other foreigners. I am not smashing anytime soon.

I was very close to getting laid in july but i was cockblocked by the virus. the government issued a 2nd lockdown. that woman out the country now.

i lost my mind. i left the stove on a few weeks ago. my thinking cap is out the window. I've never had a drought this long before

1599502375219.png
Two things

1. Do the opposite of what women claim they want. They are down to f if they say they are only looking for friends. That's a test to weed out lames and from getting a flooded inbox.

2. Watch some pr0n, bust a nut and get your mind right

tinder here is drier than a desert. I've restarted 3 times and I see the same people every single time. all the profiles are a combination of chinese text, 'looking for friends' and 'NO SP (sp means sex partner i didnt hear of it until i went here)'

I am on a VERY dry spell in a place where I do not speak their language. clubs are not open, that's the place to pickup other foreigners. I am not smashing anytime soon.

I was very close to getting laid in july but i was cockblocked by the virus. the government issued a 2nd lockdown. that woman out the country now.

i lost my mind. i left the stove on a few weeks ago. my thinking cap is out the window. I've never had a drought this long before

1599502375219.png
How do you restart your tinder account? I kinda want to but I don’t wanna lose my matches I have now

I found a profile online with an explicit bio saying she was here on vacation and horny looking to get laid. had an instagram handle in her profile so I dmed her on ig.

convo goes back and forth and she asks if im free tn or tmrw. shes looking for someone to meet her demands., shes like shes a online sex show actor and she asks that I leave a comment on her live show. that's all i have to do for her to meet me.

She also says the camsite needs a $1 fee for a 2 day trial so Im like fine I ask her twice what this camsite is cause im pretty sure they're free. but she doesn't say. red flag

she later sends me a link to her 'cam show' and its clearly a fake website asking me to make an account with a credit card

I would never cough up my credit card but I definitely got fooled thinking it was a real woman. was surely a man with a fake profile. I'm just not thinking straight lately.

similar thing happened a month ago where this woman had a telegram in her profile and told people to msg her there. was insisting that i sent a penis pic. i find one online and send it to her and she has no response. think it was a man trying to blackmail people

Bro really having full convos with the fake accounts

Last edited:
You're overseas too where it's probably legal and you don't even have to front about your intentions. Don't they have those bathhouse brothels over there where you walk in and pick from a lineup?

Last edited:
they have a thing where a whole building of like 20 floors is rented out by some big time pimp. every unit in the apartment is a different thot but you gotta knock on each door like halloween and see what's good/how much

they have a thing where a whole building of like 20 floors is rented out by some big time pimp. every unit in the apartment is a different thot but you gotta knock on each door like halloween and see what's good/how much

man they should at least have a reverse magic eye on the door so you can peep without knocking.

Two things

1. Do the opposite of what women claim they want. They are down to f if they say they are only looking for friends. That's a test to weed out lames and from getting a flooded inbox.

2. Watch some pr0n, bust a nut and get your mind right

do you just ask them out in the chat and make a move then? because ive been trying to get girls to meetup for sex in the chat and it's not happening. i can be as subtle as 'netflix and chill?' after some back and forth and they will stop talking.

do you just ask them out in the chat and make a move then? because ive been trying to get girls to meetup for sex in the chat and it's not happening. i can be as subtle as 'netflix and chill?' after some back and forth and they will stop talking.
Might as well pull back until covid is over. A lot of women are treating covid like an std. If they’re not willing to go out, they won’t be willing to put out.

Back
Top Bottom