Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Those are the ones that are really bout it. Dont let that fool you.

the_facts-480x360.gif

Met a woman on the train and in the first few conversations we had she told me she wasn't interested in having sex until marriage.

I told her that sounded like a really good idea - especially if she wasnt ready for it and wanted to be stronger in her faith.

In the meantime I will not be doing that.

Fast forward a few weeks and she asking me if I want to know what's running down her leg.

The key is to not GAF.

If they are talking about not having sex...pay attention to the "sex" part and ignore the "not" part...until she actually says no to you specifically.

Let her be the one who brings it up. Then if you want, you can put it down.

PS: I told her I didn't want to know because I don't play with God.

Drove her crazy. Literally.

Woman may have 10 dudes in her orbit that thirst...but the one that flew by like a comet is who they want...if for no other reason than validation.

This is dark alchemy of course...so Im gonna shut up now in case one of yall soft dudes gfs are monitoring your profiles :lol:

Last edited:
what was running down her leg though?

Looks a screen name...reads comment.

Manliness level 10,000!

DragonBallZSpecial121.jpg

We'd be dangerous in these streets!

200.gif

Watery vaginal discharge
It's caused by hormonal changes. If the discharge is watery, it's most likely normal and not a sign of infection. Clear and watery discharge can increase at any point during your cycle. Estrogen can stimulate the production of more fluids.

Last edited:
Definitely rare but it happens occasionally. Had one shorty profile straight up say she not looking for anything serious and just trying to have fun. Matched and texted for a little bit and i was at her crib within a couple hours.
Love it when their honest from the get go. Had one say she had hpv. Thought ooh she got a higher edu degree then I googled :sick:

Looks a screen name...reads comment.

Manliness level 10,000!

DragonBallZSpecial121.jpg

We'd be dangerous in these streets!

200.gif

Watery vaginal discharge
It's caused by hormonal changes. If the discharge is watery, it's most likely normal and not a sign of infection. Clear and watery discharge can increase at any point during your cycle. Estrogen can stimulate the production of more fluids.
Love it when their honest from the get go. Had one say she had hpv. Thought ooh she got a higher edu degree then I googled :sick:

HPV
Her
P is
Venomous

HPV is nothing though. Had a joint, last time I called myself gonna give POF a look, told me she had the Herp plus was homeless and suicidal. Said I'll pray for you, block, delete, uninstall, lock door

PoF (at least in Canada) is bottom of the barrel - joint was maybe half decent about a decade ago.

Do you guys feel like you get more matches on Hinge when you like a girl's profile first or when they like your profile first?

HPV is nothing though. Had a joint, last time I called myself gonna give POF a look, told me she had the Herp plus was homeless and suicidal. Said I'll pray for you, block, delete, uninstall, lock door

All this took place after you smashed?

Tinder had 50% off tinder gold so I had to take it. It's way more fun than the free tinder. Unlimited likes, unlimited rewind, instantly see who likes you and 5 super likes per day.

Tinder had 50% off tinder gold so I had to take it. It's way more fun than the free tinder. Unlimited likes, unlimited rewind, instantly see who likes you and 5 super likes per day.
Love when they have this promo. Pays for itself :lol:. That’s when I did my most damage. Not beating around the bush you’re able to get straight to the ones who’s feeling you.

Yoo so I match a nice looking ting on badoo. Get the snap and she initially wasn’t responding to me. Til I hit her again and business started to pic up. She ask for my number cuz she bout to be off snap. I notice she imessaging from a email account and the email is the same as her badoo sn. She start talking she in ny for a couple weeks we should link. Askin me for pics and stuff so I try and ft and she ignores it. I tell her she looking funny style then crickets lol. Is this the norm cuz this online **** looking spooky

Yoo so I match a nice looking ting on badoo. Get the snap and she initially wasn’t responding to me. Til I hit her again and business started to pic up. She ask for my number cuz she bout to be off snap. I notice she imessaging from a email account and the email is the same as her badoo sn. She start talking she in ny for a couple weeks we should link. Askin me for pics and stuff so I try and ft and she ignores it. I tell her she looking funny style then crickets lol. Is this the norm cuz this online **** looking spooky
Sounds like he wanted your pics

Straight catfish

Back
Top Bottom