Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

It's official, I don't get nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo play from any chicks on these sites.. I literally don't get no messages or, when I send them a message, they just view my page, but don't apply to my messages.. I guess I just don't have hope..smh:smh::smh:

Send negative messages and watch how quickly they respond
laugh.gif
I called a chick lazy in a message. She cursed me out and blocked me 
pimp.gif

It's official, I don't get nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo play from any chicks on these sites.. I literally don't get no messages or, when I send them a message, they just view my page, but don't apply to my messages.. I guess I just don't have hope..smh:smh::smh:

Remember what u say in your profile means nothing, it's all about your pics and looks, Sadly but how this online thing is, even some non ugly people have not much success too

Last edited:
If you're not getting responses, start viewing profiles without messaging them.

Some girls get curious and will hit you up

Man I'm texting like 5 different chicks and man. This **** is ta headache. How do these chicks text like 20 different dudes and keep up? :smh:

Last edited:
Man I'm texting like 5 different chicks and man. This **** is ta headache. How do these chicks text like 20 different dudes and keep up? :smh:
Worddd!!! I'm too busy for this texting ish

Oh y'all too :lol: ?

Man... Between real life and pof chicks, I got 11 women on deck right now...
22yo off pof hit me up earlier, she sounds crazy and lives with her grandma...

Still gonna smash and dash :pimp:
>D

You doing something wrong then Broseph. I'm as pussiliterate as they come and I'm doing numbers between POF, Blendr, and Tindr. :lol: Just caught an L though, finally just now got her *** to leave, off Blendr. Talk about misleading pics, good God. And I'm too nice to put it bluntly or even be mean so we sat here and watched this movie and had some drinks while I just had the :x face on and was on the phone texting other chics the whole time. Nothing about her was salvageable, wouldn't even take an H from here much less a BJ, smelling like cigarettes, meth, and moonshine on my couch. Like dudes above said though, it turns into damn near another job and you end up with a bunch of texting buddies while you work your way into their panties and arrange level of importance by who seems most DTF. Ain't nobody got time for that no more, I'm coming right out with the "wanna come over" in the first 10 messages or so. And they all have kids so if that's a hang up of yours, deal with it

Oh, and here's my L. I wouldn't say I took it though since I didn't touch her at all but :rolleyes her pics had to have been from like 15 yrs ago. Can't win all the time
View media item 556542

Last edited:
It's official, I don't get nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo play from any chicks on these sites.. I literally don't get no messages or, when I send them a message, they just view my page, but don't apply to my messages.. I guess I just don't have hope..smh:smh:
mean.gif
You doing something wrong then Broseph. I'm as pussiliterate as they come and I'm doing numbers between POF, Blendr, and Tindr.
laugh.gif
Just caught an L though, finally just now got her *** to leave, off Blendr. Talk about misleading pics, good God. And I'm too nice to put it bluntly or even be mean so we sat here and watched this movie and had some drinks while I just had the
sick.gif
face on and was on the phone texting other chics the whole time. Nothing about her was salvageable, wouldn't even take an H from here much less a BJ, smelling like cigarettes, meth, and moonshine on my couch. Like dudes above said though, it turns into damn near another job and you end up with a bunch of texting buddies while you work your way into their panties and arrange level of importance by who seems most DTF. Ain't nobody got time for that no more, I'm coming right out with the "wanna come over" in the first 10 messages or so. And they all have kids so if that's a hang up of yours, deal with it

Oh, and here's my L. I wouldn't say I took it though since I didn't touch her at all but
eyes.gif
her pics had to have been from like 15 yrs ago. Can't win all the time
looks like a grizzly bear scurrying away...
mean.gif

If you want these girls to be interested in you, you need to spark their interest with your first message. Don't bother trying to be funny or, worse, compliment them. Your primary goal is to make them feel inferior to you, that you are better than them in every way (intelligence, lifestyle, manners, culturally, etc). They will be drawn in by your demeanor.

From that point, you just need to secure a # or meet time and the rest is up to you (talking online and in-person is very different, yet similar at the same time). Your goal at this point should be to make them feel as comfortable around you as possible. As soon as the words "I feel really comfortable around you for some reason" comes out of her mouth, it's smashing time.

It's official, I don't get nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo play from any chicks on these sites.. I literally don't get no messages or, when I send them a message, they just view my page, but don't apply to my messages.. I guess I just don't have hope..smh:smh:
mean.gif
You doing something wrong then Broseph. I'm as pussiliterate as they come and I'm doing numbers between POF, Blendr, and Tindr.
laugh.gif
Just caught an L though, finally just now got her *** to leave, off Blendr. Talk about misleading pics, good God. And I'm too nice to put it bluntly or even be mean so we sat here and watched this movie and had some drinks while I just had the
sick.gif
face on and was on the phone texting other chics the whole time. Nothing about her was salvageable, wouldn't even take an H from here much less a BJ, smelling like cigarettes, meth, and moonshine on my couch. Like dudes above said though, it turns into damn near another job and you end up with a bunch of texting buddies while you work your way into their panties and arrange level of importance by who seems most DTF. Ain't nobody got time for that no more, I'm coming right out with the "wanna come over" in the first 10 messages or so. And they all have kids so if that's a hang up of yours, deal with it

Oh, and here's my L. I wouldn't say I took it though since I didn't touch her at all but
eyes.gif
her pics had to have been from like 15 yrs ago. Can't win all the time
looks like a grizzly bear scurrying away...
mean.gif
why is she pulling her pants up?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom