Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Nah bro I sent that one back where it come from like Ibaka
so you mean you keri hilsoned that? 
pimp.gif
 respect!

It's official, I don't get nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo play from any chicks on these sites.. I literally don't get no messages or, when I send them a message, they just view my page, but don't apply to my messages.. I guess I just don't have hope..smh:smh::smh:
You doing something wrong then Broseph. I'm as pussiliterate as they come and I'm doing numbers between POF, Blendr, and Tindr. :lol: Just caught an L though, finally just now got her *** to leave, off Blendr. Talk about misleading pics, good God. And I'm too nice to put it bluntly or even be mean so we sat here and watched this movie and had some drinks while I just had the :x face on and was on the phone texting other chics the whole time. Nothing about her was salvageable, wouldn't even take an H from here much less a BJ, smelling like cigarettes, meth, and moonshine on my couch. Like dudes above said though, it turns into damn near another job and you end up with a bunch of texting buddies while you work your way into their panties and arrange level of importance by who seems most DTF. Ain't nobody got time for that no more, I'm coming right out with the "wanna come over" in the first 10 messages or so. And they all have kids so if that's a hang up of yours, deal with it

Oh, and here's my L. I wouldn't say I took it though since I didn't touch her at all but :rolleyes her pics had to have been from like 15 yrs ago. Can't win all the time
View media item 556542

Strong username to post content ratio.

This why I don't tell ****** **** Let's bring this post back to where it should be, everyone post positive pics and stories of your conquests. I was just throwing a cautionary tale in there, not trying to derail and be the center of attention.

edit: lastly in my defense
View media item 556662View media item 556664

Last edited:
This why I don't tell ****** **** Let's bring this post back to where it should be, everyone post positive pics and stories of your conquests. I was just throwing a cautionary tale in there, not trying to derail and be the center of attention.

View media item 556662View media item 556664

At least she ain't hiding it :lol:

Why'd you block out the messages you sent though?

Last edited:
Texting should only be to built rapport and comfort. Also to set up a meet time. Anything else is a waste of time.

At least she ain't hiding it
laugh.gif

Why'd you block out the messages you sent though?
'we have other times for that'? this dude was trying to get it in...

Last edited:
Nah she wad talking about me not hugging her. I didn't smash or even touch her so I win. She drunk like 10 dollars worth of my liquor and I gotta FeBreeze/Odoban the coucb and that's all. It could even convert to a W because she wants to do my landscaping for free and bring me some cheef. But that'll involve seeing her again so IDK, I'll just pay somebody to come out

Nah she wad talking about me not hugging her. I didn't smash or even touch her so I win. She drunk like 10 dollars worth of my liquor and I gotta FeBreeze/Odoban the coucb and that's all. It could even convert to a W because she wants to do my landscaping for free and bring me some cheef. But that'll involve seeing her again so IDK, I'll just pay somebody to come out
she does landscaping???? wtf...

she does landscaping???? wtf...
went online lookin for yambs..got himself a big, strong handywoman instead :lol:

Alright, if you can provide a before/after photo to show her landscaping skills, you get a W.

Bruh even if you gotta see her again for her to do that just play like you're sick as hell. Play it up a couple days before and when she comes through to wack your weeds spritz some water on your face for that sweaty look and cough. Problem solved, both ways you win

So i met up with this chick tonight at the park. shes this 5'9 fit *** chica. i was kinda weary because meeting a chick at the park at night...couldve been a set up. but anyways we walked about 3 miles just talking. going to have some drinks this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom