Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

roll.gif

how?
Dead *** most girls don't put there body shot up like that on dating profiles , just a face shot , and them in baggier clothing. Second she took the same shot from different angles do you can see what she's working with body wise without nudes. Since she's so young and tender i bet when those clothes come off everything stays up nothing sag . Thirdly mostly it's just a certain vibe , honestly she's a decent looking chick what does she need the Internet for to get piped unless word is out on her ? If u woulda hit her with " let me see what I would be getting for 2 " she would sent nudes , reviews , and possibly a vid. Now I'm not saying every decent looking girl on these sites are selling but this is a new way of getting them money if they don't want to do bp or dance , make a name , make an email , put pics up , and start sending out messages and sooner or later some dudes gonna say eff it and meet them with cash on deck
wow

Hmmmm....see, I've seen the obvious ones that sell that thang on pof, but I've never done that rrlegend detective work. I'm gonna test that later one just to see what happens.

Oh, and another gem I've ran across. There's chicks on there who have pregnancy and ultrasound pics....and on a dating site. There's no telling who and how many dudes have shot up in there when your baby isn't even born, or you just gave birth and are already on pof :lol: :lol: this site is a trip

Hmmmm....see, I've seen the obvious ones that sell that thang on pof, but I've never done that rrlegend detective work. I'm gonna test that later one just to see what happens.

Oh, and another gem I've ran across. There's chicks on there who have pregnancy and ultrasound pics....and on a dating site. There's no telling who and how many dudes have shot up in there when your baby isn't even born, or you just gave birth and are already on pof
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this site is a trip
always wondered about those 'i'm pregnant chicks'...just figured that they are looking for a sponsor.

Oh, and another gem I've ran across. There's chicks on there who have pregnancy and ultrasound pics....and on a dating site. There's no telling who and how many dudes have shot up in there when your baby isn't even born, or you just gave birth and are already on pof :lol: :lol: this site is a trip

Which reminds me, a chick was selling the yambs on Craigslist a few weeks back. 8 months pregnant, 2 hunna to shoot all up in that thang team raw style. :x

Man, I doubt that tinder app at first, but I'm currently talking to 4 pretty attractive girls. Two are in my area, two arent. I never save a girls number until after a meet up, so it's starting to get confusing keeping up with 4 different numbers, luckily they all have different area codes :rofl:

I've gotten way more off tinder so far than I ever had off POF.

Man, I doubt that tinder app at first, but I'm currently talking to 4 pretty attractive girls. Two are in my area, two arent. I never save a girls number until after a meet up, so it's starting to get confusing keeping up with 4 different numbers, luckily they all have different area codes
roll.gif

how do you get that thing to work?

And rrlegend is right...you can talk them ******* into doing anything really if you can realize early that they on there selling...talked a broad down from a couple hundred to i coulda hit long as i brought some Ciroc :lol:

Man, I doubt that tinder app at first, but I'm currently talking to 4 pretty attractive girls. Two are in my area, two arent. I never save a girls number until after a meet up, so it's starting to get confusing keeping up with 4 different numbers, luckily they all have different area codes :rofl:

Mite half 2 hop on dat

And rrlegend is right...you can talk them ******* into doing anything really if you can realize early that they on there selling...talked a broad down from a couple hundred to i coulda hit long as i brought some Ciroc :lol:

Peach or coconut ? I can almost guarantee it was one of those flavors . That's the beverage of choice by birds if not it was some Kroger, food lion , Ralph's branded moscato

:smh: :lol: @ the direction this thread is heading.

I see you...can't knock the hustle though :pimp:

Last edited:
My bro just put me on Tinder yesterday... Gonna see what moves I can make...

Looking forward to the debauchery in this thread. I need a good opening liner if bruhs got one.

My bro just put me on Tinder yesterday... Gonna see what moves I can make...

Looking forward to the debauchery in this thread. I need a good opening liner if bruhs got one.
Use this one..

"May I respectfully ravage you with the force of 1,000 sun gods?"

old screenshot of my Skout account before i lost my iPhone

Back
Top Bottom