Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Y'all trippin' bringing these pigeons over to where you lay your head at

I've only smashed one chick in my house and that was when I was 13. that was my first time ever having sex, so of course I was dumb and reckless.

After my first, I have never brought a chick back to my crib to smash. We always do it at their crib or somewhere else. Somebody here is gonna get got one day.

Thats why you have a house. I have brought hundreds of women to my house and past residence even online chicks, one night stands etc and never had a issuse
Unfortunately I'm still a youngin' and still live at home with parents

Man, how did you even agree to possibly meet up with the Rhino? Did she not originally have pics? It couldn't have possibly been angles, cause there's no way to turn or bend to hide any of that :x

Man, how did you even agree to possibly meet up with the Rhino? Did she not originally have pics? It couldn't have possibly been angles, cause there's no way to turn or bend to hide any of that
sick.gif
It was straight up cleavage in it dog. Got me looking like 
mean.gif
 right now.

Son. I found her facebook. She's about the size of Haloti Njata. I'm a big dude, but damn. IDK if I can go through with this. About to just hope for the best and explore dat mouf. 
I don't know why you scheduled a date without doing a little recon.

Personally I'd cancel. But if you insist...hit a park then try to get something popping in the car.
Bruhdog
mean.gif
my dude, is you really that pressed?

if you like her, do you all day, but if this is your hard member talking, dont do it, just get out more

find out what clubs are poppin Thurs-Sat and just hit them up with your friends, or dolo if you a real G

BUT, im not tellin you how to use your joint, im just giving advice

Man, how did you even agree to possibly meet up with the Rhino? Did she not originally have pics? It couldn't have possibly been angles, cause there's no way to turn or bend to hide any of that :x

It was straight up cleavage in it dog. Got me looking like :smh:  right now.

Oh ok, i can see that :lol: that's why I'm weary now if I just see big ******* in a profile pic. I've clicked on a handful of those, and they end up being 5'1" 205 gooeys. And as soon as they click the "viewed me" and see your face, here that go with an instant message :lol: :stoneface:

Im bored with these p0rn chicks wanna get some square vaginal gonna hit the south florida area hard.. Anyone wanna recruit out of state girls though on POF and Tagged ? $$ involved DM  
nerd.gif

Im bored with these p0rn chicks wanna get some square vaginal gonna hit the south florida area hard.. Anyone wanna recruit out of state girls though on POF and Tagged ? $$ involved DM  
nerd.gif

shut ya bummy *** up lonnie, you shooting nothing but ugly black girls
lol take a look **** done changed... *biggie voice* thanks for recognition though we did start with some strong *** 6's 

When a girl writes 'hustler' in her profile means shes trickin ...smh
You mean turnin tricks?? Cuz if girls are trickin, I'm lookin in the wrong spots

one girl asked 'you spendin'

another outright asked for 200
I'm sayin, they're turnin tricks, ever heard the phrase "it ain't trickin if you got it"? Meaning the person trickin is the one paying, them girls chargin, and I'm not about that life

i felt so sad for her though cute girl only 19, and talking about are you spending...

sent her a link to this song and kept it moving

**you're right turning tricks is what i should have said.

Man some women are just wired that way , they try to cap out on their body while they can. Some strip , some do flicks , and others just straight up sell. Can't feel bad for somebody doing what they want or feel they need to be doing especially if they know the consequences

i felt so sad for her though cute girl only 19, and talking about are you spending...

sent her a link to this song and kept it moving

**you're right turning tricks is what i should have said.

Nothing to feel bad bout unless they got kidnapped by a gorilla pimp and being forced.  I can tell u a lota these chicks start off cocktailing, than cocktailing at a strip club, than start dancing at the strip club, than turning tricks on the side and it goes on from there.  They're making a choice to make some money, nothing wrong bout that

Dead *** most girls don't put there body shot up like that on dating profiles , just a face shot , and them in baggier clothing. Second she took the same shot from different angles do you can see what she's working with body wise without nudes. Since she's so young and tender i bet when those clothes come off everything stays up nothing sag . Thirdly mostly it's just a certain vibe , honestly she's a decent looking chick what does she need the Internet for to get piped unless word is out on her ? If u woulda hit her with " let me see what I would be getting for 2 " she would sent nudes , reviews , and possibly a vid. Now I'm not saying every decent looking girl on these sites are selling but this is a new way of getting them money if they don't want to do bp or dance , make a name , make an email , put pics up , and start sending out messages and sooner or later some dudes gonna say eff it and meet them with cash on deck

Back
Top Bottom