Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Aight NT famb. Finally got some responses on POF. Got a date with this 20 year old joint on Wednesday. Not even sure where to take her. A brotha ain't trying to break the bank, or come off like Jason Pitts. Any tips?

Aight NT famb. Finally got some responses on POF. Got a date with this 20 year old joint on Wednesday. Not even sure where to take her. A brotha ain't trying to break the bank, or come off like Jason Pitts. Any tips?
HAHAHA Failed. Your taking a POF chick on a date! Your starting off wrong already.

Im going to make a girls profile and see what kind of messages i get

Y'all trippin' bringing these pigeons over to where you lay your head at

I've only smashed one chick in my house and that was when I was 13. that was my first time ever having sex, so of course I was dumb and reckless.

After my first, I have never brought a chick back to my crib to smash. We always do it at their crib or somewhere else. Somebody here is gonna get got one day.

Thats why you have a house. I have brought hundreds of women to my house and past residence even online chicks, one night stands etc and never had a issuse

HAHAHA Failed. Your taking a POF chick on a date! Your starting off wrong already.

That's pretty suspect my dude. 

Yea, females on here are legit crazy. Had one text me we can't hang out this weekend because her daughter caught the chicken pox. Ok cool, some other time, hope she feels better. Then she texts me back a few hours later tombout her daughter is fine now, but she don't have a babysitter so can she bring her? :smh: Like when I say "hang out," it's actually a euphemism for you going down on me, we're not going to damn Disneyworld. then less than an hour later another one with kids who lives closer to me and cussed me out on txt earlier about my pictures not being recent (it's like 3 months old, she asked me for a selfie and complained I don't have a beard no more and I'm lying and being inconsiderate to people) who I assumed didn't want to mess with me anymore texts me tombout "so, we getting together today?" Oh, she has a job and is in school, but again 2 kids and no car so I'd have to go to Lawton and pick her up and drop her off and probably drop her kids off somewhere. It's almost worth it to just continue on pof/blendr just for the laughs I am getting out of it because actual sexual conquests have been few and far between, though 1 Big Shirley is consistent at least.
brah use this for fun

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19LDVhdg8oLDnRAFG_WI620V2p2GtIvqmG1egsG1wK6I/edit

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ***, I CUM IN ***" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ***.

You guys are spending way too much time/effort on these online dating sites.

A quick "hello how are you" is more than enough if you're attractive. If you're not, well you ain't getting ***** anyway so :lol:

Something interactive....A park,museum,zoo,bowling etc. Check Groupon/Livingsocial :pimp:

A quick "hello how are you" is more than enough if you're attractive. If you're not, well you ain't getting ***** anyway so laugh.gif

Pretty much.

It's pretty rare having a decent conversation in general...online forget about it. So going in depth or racking your brain for that opening line is just a waste for the most part.

Most chicks will claim the "oh I'm shy,quiet,reserved until I get to know someone" card. When in reality they're just socially inept.

Last edited:
Son. I found her facebook. She's about the size of Haloti Njata. I'm a big dude, but damn. IDK if I can go through with this. About to just hope for the best and explore dat mouf. 

Something interactive....A park,museum,zoo,bowling etc. Check Groupon/Livingsocial
pimp.gif

A quick "hello how are you" is more than enough if you're attractive. If you're not, well you ain't getting ***** anyway so laugh.gif
Pretty much.

It's pretty rare having a decent conversation in general...online forget about it. So going in depth or racking your brain for that opening line is just a waste for the most part.

Most chicks will claim the "oh I'm shy,quiet,reserved until I get to know someone" card. When in reality they're just socially inept.

Son. I found her facebook. She's about the size of Haloti Njata. I'm a big dude, but damn. IDK if I can go through with this. About to just hope for the best and explore dat mouf. 

I don't know why you scheduled a date without doing a little recon.

Personally I'd cancel. But if you insist...hit a park then try to get something popping in the car.

Personally I'd cancel. But if you insist...hit a park then try to get something popping in the car.
Bruhdog
mean.gif

Mouth aint worth it, would be dead embarrassed to even walk or be associate with that

Bruhdog
mean.gif
you gon have to do some salvage work bruh!

So making a girls online profile is not a fail?

Taking a girl on a date

Man I hit her with a "see you around some time" text and Dominique Wilkins power slammed over that block sms button 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom