Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked up
why?
Dudes out here giving advice on how to solicit prostitutes and people are listening and doing it
laugh.gif
i thought it was just a 'beware of pros on dating sites' kind of thing?

I am a woman of God so I like to surround myself with like minded people. No craziness.

I'm celibate and that's very sacred to me. I re-dedicated my life to God and I realized that sex/lust was my demon. So if that's important to you in your relationship with a woman
#1: it will not work between us
#2: you should probably re-evaluate your relationship with God especially if you claim to be a man of God

On the other hand, I'm addicted to cuddling. If its hard for you to cuddle and fall asleep..there may be an issue at hand.
I don't mean to beat this subject into the ground but it's apparently a huge deal to people, so I'm making myself as clear as possible so as not to waste your time or mine.

4csmos0ii1m5nju0svdwx05cn342108858.jpg

Awwwwwwww, how cute, a classic case of wearing out all the tread on your tires for years, spray washing them and trying to pass them off as new :lol: (she's 24 btw)

Aight NT famb. Finally got some responses on POF. Got a date with this 20 year old joint on Wednesday. Not even sure where to take her. A brotha ain't trying to break the bank, or come off like Jason Pitts. Any tips?

A quick "hello how are you" is more than enough if you're attractive. If you're not, well you ain't getting ***** anyway so laugh.gif

Pretty much.

It's pretty rare having a decent conversation in general...online forget about it. So going in depth or racking your brain for that opening line is just a waste for the most part.

Most chicks will claim the "oh I'm shy,quiet,reserved until I get to know someone" card. When in reality they're just socially inept.

:pimp: my man.
Just realized this. It's a waste trying to scour their profile in hopes of finding something to relate with so you can start a convo, or using witty pick up lines. Just hit them with the "Hey, I'm _____" and if you're decent looking at least, you should get a response. Did that and I've had more success in 2 days then I had in like 2 weeks.

Smaashed 2 yambs yesterday off POF.  Just treat the girls like normal and act cocky. One girl said she was at starbucks around the corner from house, told her you dont need starbucks I got something better here for you at my house. She came through I smashed, then got up on the other girl i posted above, had to break some bread on those yambs

Just saying "hey, i'm_____", or making a comment about something in their picture/profile >>> Corny pick up lines.

Cats really be spittin that "a young sexy, beautiful, you're the best looking thing i've ever seen, let me take you out shopping and to a fancy dinner" :lol: :x I've seen girls inboxes full of b.s. like that on FB & Twitter, I can only imagine the tomfoolery they get on dating type sites.

roll.gif
at do you accept Paypal. File a chargeback when you're done. Cats is wild.

24 and already re-dedicating your life to God. Trifling. Vag has no elasticity.

Last edited:
whats wrong with re-dedicating your life to God? :smh: lol

for those that actually believe..

ohhh I see what yall talkin about

Last edited:
Where was that chick from, I know girls who jumped from 2 to 11 in one semester and then started to slow down, and I'm in a small town

She must've lost count or she realized she hit too many dudes without knowing their names

pof deleted my account. I now know they read users inbox and certain keywords will trip a audit of your account

2nd time account deleted

Deleted my accounts, started running into way to many women I knew of. Especially some from work. I left my okc account actively logged in over a weekend came back and had an flurry of visitors. Went on and noticed most those chicks I know. Going back to work tonight this will not be fun.

When I'm with a girl off OKC, one of the first things we do is scroll thru her messages and laugh at all the lames sending their life story and complimenting someone they've never even met before, let alone kissed/smashed.

Desperation is not attractive. Don't be that dude who gets laughed at by the guy smashing the girl you want to smash.

This is what I go through on POF.. On her profile it says she is working on her masters, so I just thought I could start the conversation on education.. FML! Smh. Always losing..

View media item 585880

^Smh, I'm starting to hate this website. These pigeons really think they are above everybody.

I send a chick a simple message, and they don't even respond. All they do is look at my profile :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom