Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Where was that chick from, I know girls who jumped from 2 to 11 in one semester and then started to slow down, and I'm in a small town

She must've lost count or she realized she hit too many dudes without knowing their names

:lol: She's here in Houston. Her birthday is actually today and is having some kind of party tonight (forgot the place, will go back and check). If I didn't practically have two overlapping dates already set up, I'd make an appearance since she responded pretty well during some back and forth messages.

Last edited:
Where was that chick from, I know girls who jumped from 2 to 11 in one semester and then started to slow down, and I'm in a small town

She must've lost count or she realized she hit too many dudes without knowing their names

:lol: She's here in Houston. Her birthday is actually today and is having some kind of party tonight (forgot the place, will go back and check). If I didn't practically have two overlapping dates already set up, I'd make an appearance since she responded pretty well during some back and forth messages.
Oh yea, shorty walls prolly need the break, but if the party is full of her old friends, tonight might be an exception to her abstinence, I'd its full of church fam, #FDB

I am a woman of God so I like to surround myself with like minded people. No craziness.

I'm celibate and that's very sacred to me. I re-dedicated my life to God and I realized that sex/lust was my demon. So if that's important to you in your relationship with a woman
#1: it will not work between us
#2: you should probably re-evaluate your relationship with God especially if you claim to be a man of God

On the other hand, I'm addicted to cuddling. If its hard for you to cuddle and fall asleep..there may be an issue at hand.
I don't mean to beat this subject into the ground but it's apparently a huge deal to people, so I'm making myself as clear as possible so as not to waste your time or mine.
4csmos0ii1m5nju0svdwx05cn342108858.jpg
Awwwwwwww, how cute, a classic case of wearing out all the tread on your tires for years, spray washing them and trying to pass them off as new
laugh.gif
(she's 24 btw)
located in houston?

i seen her a couple of times...she aint that cute in the face tho. 

Last edited:
^Yea you're right about that. I don't think she's ugly, but her face is kinda meh. Her body looks nice though. And :rofl: she took the part of her profile off about where her party was located. I guess she figured out that wasn't a good idea just plastering the location and inviting any and everyone. That part about "I realized sex/lust was my demon" is still funny to me. Like, I seriously wanna know when does it get to that point when you have to re-evaluate your life

Last edited:
^Yea you're right about that. I don't think she's ugly, but her face is kinda meh. Her body looks nice though. And
roll.gif
she took the part of her profile off about where her party was located. I guess she figured out that wasn't a good idea just plastering the location and inviting any and everyone. That part about "I realized sex/lust was my demon" is still funny to me. Like, I seriously wanna know when does it get to that point when you have to re-evaluate your life
oh word? lol. had the address and everything huh? females turning their life around = realizing the d intake is HIGH

^Yea you're right about that. I don't think she's ugly, but her face is kinda meh. Her body looks nice though. And :rofl: she took the part of her profile off about where her party was located. I guess she figured out that wasn't a good idea just plastering the location and inviting any and everyone. That part about "I realized sex/lust was my demon" is still funny to me. Like, I seriously wanna know when does it get to that point when you have to re-evaluate your life

oh word? lol. had the address and everything huh? females turning their life around = realizing the d intake is HIGH

Not the address, but the exact place (can't remember the name, but I've never heard of it anyway). She had something like "My birthday is September 21st, come out tonight and party with me at (insert place)". Now she just has "Happy Birthday to me!!" and nothing else :lol:

It's because you're saying beta **** like "if you don't mind me asking" and "that's all."

:smh:

Shouldn't been goin smack at the ugly broad anyways. and even if you did a simple, "what's up" would've sufficed.

Curved by fat and ugly chick :smh:

She gave him a chance to man up then she was like **** outta here :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

"WELL OK" :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 586213

She did him a favor though...in person she would have eaten him alive

Last edited:
It's because you're saying beta **** like "if you don't mind me asking" and "that's all."

Shouldn't been goin smack at the ugly broad anyways. and even if you did a simple, "what's up" would've sufficed.

Pretty much, though I have the "if you don't mind me asking" thing just cause you're giving them a choice. But you are definitely more inclined to get responses from 1-3 words that from trying to be Marques Houston Naked. This is iffy on the chicks who specifically say "If you send me one word messages, you will get deleted". I guess they'll overlook that based on your looks.

Sent 5 "hey/hello there" type messages earlier, and all 5 responded back, and have continued with messages throughout the day. Sent 2 sentences to some chick when I first got on here, and I'm still waiting on her bubble butt thick thighed *** to message me back.

Pretty much, though I have the "if you don't mind me asking" thing just cause you're giving them a choice. But you are definitely more inclined to get responses from 1-3 words that from trying to be Marques Houston Naked. This is iffy on the chicks who specifically say "If you send me one word messages, you will get deleted". I guess they'll overlook that based on your looks.

Sent 5 "hey/hello there" type messages earlier, and all 5 responded back, and have continued with messages throughout the day. Sent 2 sentences to some chick when I first got on here, and I'm still waiting on her bubble butt thick thighed *** to message me back.

Don't give them a choice. Either respond or get the **** out of my way :lol:

I've sent plenty of messages to broads who "specifically" stated that they shoot down short messages. They're full of ****, they just want dudes to inflate their ego by sending dissertations on why they think they should go out with them. Don't fall into their trap.

This is what I go through on POF.. On her profile it says she is working on her masters, so I just thought I could start the conversation on education.. FML! Smh. Always losing..

mean.gif
Curved by fat and ugly chick
mean.gif

She gave him a chance to man up then she was like **** outta here
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"WELL OK"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She did him a favor though...in person she would have eaten him alive
LMFAOOOOOOO ....

She just wants some D. Not no Convo.

^ Yes, Would you want a chubby female with a beard to post old pics when she was in shape and clean shaven to message you?

Just stick to posting pictures of you fully-clothed.

kk. The beard might get them though. I tried to get "heisenberg" as a username. lol. any suggestions? i always come up with corny ones.

iLLest!

Doesn't even matter so long as it's not something like "ikillpuppiesforfun" or "ihaveasmallweiner23" :lol:

Actually, scratch that. The latter might be pretty funny to have as a username.

Why are you even concerned about your looks? If you can pull #s by being awkward (as seen in your video), this online dating thing should be fairly simple.

On the other hand, if you're getting constantly rejected online, it can be detrimental to your self-esteem if you don't have thick skin (which apparently not a lot of NTers do).

Last edited:
^^^^LMAO. Now we know what your next prank can be "Pretending to give Whale a chance"

lolol fml. yo when i open a message does it show them that i did? i don't wanna seem desperate opening them right away.

edit: ahhhh. the messages are coming in. this **** is exciting yo. hahahah.

iLLest!

You may very well be an integral part of the entertainment that is OKC/POF.

Post your messages!

Back
Top Bottom