Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

**** its 4am swing that fat white ***** my way. Back in the day the og pimp dudes used to swear on adultfriendfinder maybe it still pops

This thread is golden. @ThaDocta is the biggest troll ever :lol: posting that wild homosexual encounter. :lol:

Yo that pasty Michelin woman up there has some knockers. I'd get wop-top and beat it from behind if it's huge. Why not?

I'm seeing more and more girls from more and more races putting only white guys in their description. It's getting worse than I thought.

Doesn't even matter so long as it's not something like "ikillpuppiesforfun" or "ihaveasmallweiner23" :lol:

Actually, scratch that. The latter might be pretty funny to have as a username.

Why are you even concerned about your looks? If you can pull #s by being awkward (as seen in your video), this online dating thing should be fairly simple.

On the other hand, if you're getting constantly rejected online, it can be detrimental to your self-esteem if you don't have thick skin (which apparently not a lot of NTers do).

to be honest it's weird i'm actually feeling nervous about sending messages. i'm such an herb bro. any suggestions for the about me section?

iLLest!

Just link to your YouTube

Last night you had females recognizing you from there :lol:

I'm seeing more and more girls from more and more races putting only white guys in their description. It's getting worse than I thought.

Yea there's a good number of them doing that regardless of the city/state. One thing that's hilarious is when those same chicks view your profile, and when you message them, they'll message back with some "Sry, clicked your profile by accident" BS

Yea there's a good number of them doing that regardless of the city/state. One thing that's hilarious is when those same chicks view your profile, and when you message them, they'll message back with some "Sry, clicked your profile by accident" BS
you're not hot enough, or your pictures arent really flattering

when i was on it, i got hit up by chicks who usually dont mess with black guys all the time, now i have some pictures that barely show my face and i dont get as much love

but online is whack, meeting hot chicks in person is easy as hell, do yourselves a favor and just hit da club on the weekends fams, its better

Friday evening i got 3 numbers off pof...

By Saturday afternoon all them looks were dead in the water.

I got another one 8am this morning.

By 10am it was over.

I'm not even asking for nudes or anal so i don't know whats up.

you're not hot enough, or your pictures arent really flattering

when i was on it, i got hit up by chicks who usually dont mess with black guys all the time, now i have some pictures that barely show my face and i dont get as much love

but online is whack, meeting hot chicks in person is easy as hell, do yourselves a favor and just hit da club on the weekends fams, its better

They're the ones initiating the profile views though :lol: So if I wasn't good looking, why would they have viewed in the first place?? Dat curiosity

On some

I can't laugh though, I got hit with that same thing heavy from this college aged white chic who was going to drive down from Stillwater (OSU, ~2hrs away) at like midnight to "hang out" after we met on Blendr and texted a few days. She was like "hey send me another selfie" and I never heard from the ***** anymore, literally mere hours from before she was supposed to get off work and head down. She ain't reply to my texts, Blendr msgs, fb msgs, or nothing thereafter me sending her the pic. Had me at home like
Even_more_crying.gif

2gseq0p.jpg

Last edited:
Those twitter avys are like a 3rd the size of the POF ones. Unless somebody has their face/body super zoomed in, there's no way you can get fooled on somebody's looks on POF. So...yea

Those twitter avys are like a 3rd the size of the POF ones. Unless somebody has their face/body super zoomed in, there's no way you can get fooled on somebody's looks on POF. So...yea

Respect the curve bruh.

It happens to the best of us. *shrug*

View media item 587234

Lol too real. If yall are failing anyways, why not go out gloriously? Bilbo had more joints down fir the cause while trolling.

Back
Top Bottom