Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

EYE tried to tell y'all calikev34 calikev34 was the one :smokin

But I agree with what folks have said so far...wanting to be with one woman doesn't make you a simp, soft, etc. BUT at the same time you just got out of a 5-year relationship and this was your first date. You might just be hyped/sprung off that fact alone but after being locked down for so long I would advise dating around at first to see what's out there before making a sole selection. Also, depends how you date but this:
And can add up in money.

Do you have a second date lined up with her?

My brother always took new dates to a sushi spot, he’d bring so many different women the waitress asked him about it lol. One day he was slipping and told his then fiancée now wife that he always comes here and she got mad af! :lol:
When I was living in the A full time, I had a go to bar up the street from the crib…The bartender was cool bout it but waitresses def was hating and giving me the side eye anytime I brought a new joint :smh: …Had to rotate going upstairs and downstairs wit it :lol:

When I was living in the A full time, I had a go to bar up the street from the crib…The bartender was cool bout it but waitresses def was hating and giving me the side eye anytime I brought a new joint :smh: …Had to rotate going upstairs and downstairs wit it :lol:
Bruh I was taking all my dates to Boogalou happy hour 😂. I had to find new spots after a while. I damn near knew every waitress, bartender, and bouncer up there.

My brother always took new dates to a sushi spot, he’d bring so many different women the waitress asked him about it lol. One day he was slipping and told his then fiancée now wife that he always comes here and she got mad af! :lol:
Hope your brother is doing well man, he was a cool cat. Forgot his sn on here though.

Dude has to be quick with the cover up once he said that. Yeah I come here all the time? Oh you do. Yeah I come here for work when I need something quick and can't be out the office long. Dudes always have to be thinking about the next move, sometimes sacrificing the pawn wins. Honey we would come here for happy hour or special occasions at work.

You can take multiple women to a spot, just make sure you take care of the waiter or waitress to prevent problems. Remember episode of Sopranos Tony took his side chick somewhere then his wife.

I used to work nights at a hotel. I have a good memory so id always remember repeat guests and try and give em the same room if they wanted it and if it was available, but i wouldnt make it obvious cuz a lot of the guys were bringing diff women each time :lol:. Didnt wanna **** up their situation. Used to make a killing in tips at that spot. A lot of couples would come and try get a room for a couple hrs. We didnt rent hourly but id just get them gimme cash and give em a room someone had checked out of. Gave em clean sheets and clean towels and told em be out an hr before my shift ended. Quick 50 every room, some nights do that 4-5 times easy. Valentines day used to be crazy lol. Had an easy 5-6 "regulars" that would ask me when my shifts were or would call and see if i answered the phone if i was working before they pulled up :lol:

My wife knows the deal - she was one of many until she was the one, used to do the same thing lol

I have a little bar I like to take women to. It's beautiful, the drinks are good, the music is good and it's hard to come across if you don't know exactly where it is so they always ask how I found it.

I've yet to tell any of them the truth which is another woman took me there first and then I spent the whole night fingering her in a booth before going back to her place :lol: I just use my old job as a cover story :lol:

I think I said something in here or TAY about my old spot. Place was always like the club once it hit 7pm any day (pre pandemic). I was hitting that spot 2-3 times a week at times and one of the waiters said something like “2 days in a row huh?”. It was 2 different chicks that week and I just gave him the “really n” look. I think I either stopped going after or just made sure I had a different waiter.

I think I said something in here or TAY about my old spot. Place was always like the club once it hit 7pm any day (pre pandemic). I was hitting that spot 2-3 times a week at times and one of the waiters said something like “2 days in a row huh?”. It was 2 different chicks that week and I just gave him the “really n” look. I think I either stopped going after or just made sure I had a different waiter.

It’s cuz you don’t tip

It’s either a Icecream spot or coffee place or the Beltline (walking) for the initial meetup.

Love this approach!

These are appealing for a first date because all three are heavy on conversation and low on friction.

Like if you're not feeling it during coffee or ice cream or a walk, it's easy for either side to leave early and it not be awkward. But dinner is def not like that. Drinks? I guess kinda like that?

Bruh I was taking all my dates to Boogalou happy hour 😂. I had to find new spots after a while. I damn near knew every waitress, bartender, and bouncer up there.
Boogalou a lil too hot for a meet up spot :lol: , that joint be jumpin 4real n too many biddies in there :pimp: :evil: …I had a lil bar on the east side but not too far from downtown that chicks ain’t eem know about

Love this approach!

These are appealing for a first date because all three are heavy on conversation and low on friction.

Like if you're not feeling it during coffee or ice cream or a walk, it's easy for either side to leave early and it not be awkward. But dinner is def not like that. Drinks? I guess kinda like that?

My brother used to do Happy Hours. Atleast with coffee or Icecream - the most you’ll get is a double scoop or Double shot expresso.

Them happy hour drinks can start adding up - folks gets hungry then want a hookah. Next thing you know bill be $60-$70.

Icecream or Coffee - $15-20 max.

Back
Top Bottom