Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Atleast with coffee or Icecream - the most you’ll get is a double scoop or Double shot expresso.

ExcitableVioletArcticseal-max-1mb.gif

I've noticed that as l got older, l get a lot less matches. When l was 32ish my joint used to be jumping, now 38 is probably outside of a lot of their parameters.
We at that weird middle age where we could realistically date a mother or their daughter. However the daughters still trying to find somebody only slightly older to "vibe with" and the mother's just trying to get they "groove back."

We at that weird middle age where we could realistically date a mother or their daughter. However the daughters still trying to find somebody only slightly older to "vibe with" and the mother's just trying to get they "groove back."
Yep. Most 20 somethings that look for dudes around my age are usually looking for a sugar daddy. l look pretty young for my age, and I'm in decent shape and prefer 25-33, but the parameters may not be in my favor.

THATS MY POINT

She has a whole IG clip thing that says CELEBS

I’m 😂😂😂😂😂

I understand women who are proud of their accomplishments, success and independence and want to flaunt that on social media, as they have the right to do (I am aware men do this as well). I also understand women who want to use social media to attract male suitors who will fund a luxurious lifestyle for them.

But doing both at the same time? :emoji_face_palm:

Also, not trying to be a "hater" or "shame" her but she's really not like THAT to be out here requesting luxury goods, expensive dinners and international vacations.

I understand women who are proud of their accomplishments, success and independence and want to flaunt that on social media, as they have the right to do (I am aware men do this as well). I also understand women who want to use social media to attract male suitors who will fund a luxurious lifestyle for them.

But doing both at the same time? :emoji_face_palm:

Also, not trying to be a "hater" or "shame" her but she's really not like THAT to be out here requesting luxury goods, expensive dinners and international vacations.

Anyone who has what she has as her ABOUT ME is 😂😂😂😂

Like chicks to do this every day and I pay no mind but my jimmies are rustled by the fact that she had the audacity and unmitigated gall to take a picture in front of Fendi and Rimowa while requesting financial assistance :smh:

Man I can’t help but troll her on so many levels

Back
Top Bottom