Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Something DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican posted in TAN

D9267049-6669-4D11-B016-F04F50B61DD2.jpeg

Can't be coming at grown women like this then get mad. She even proposed free or cheap **** like museum and drinks.

Dudes trying to skip steps :lol:

She laid it out for him.... In that instance it wasn't going to take much effort to get to the point where you hit the validation threshold.
Granted based on her profile she puts out "smoke and chill vibes", but sometimes the steps are so low effort I don't get why dudes fight it.

Granted based on her profile she puts out "smoke and chill vibes", but sometimes the steps are so low effort I don't get why dudes fight it.
Either being too cool or trying to live by **** they see online/social media in regards to “rules” and being “alpha” all that bs

All yo had to do was take shorty for a $1 margarita at Applebees n he woulda been in but a lil date is too much for him :lol: :smh:

yall be talking yourself out of P at the least over all these hard line he man woman hater's rules. She matched with duke and is responsive to messages, so she's probably attracted to him enough physically that sex is on the table, should he just not say/do something to **** it up. She proposed museums even which are probably free to under $10, just look like you made a bit of effort. Hell even if he said come over and I'll cook your favorite or order food and watch a movie, maybe she;d still say no but plenty of women are ok even with just that. Plan something. Go to facebook events page for your city you can find tons of free shows, street festivals, $1 happy hours, etc.

Do you think she's ugly? Or that she's easy/worthy of less effort because she has some semi revealing photos? I would have no issue taking her out in public somewhere

also that lead me to this tweet, bout to see what they tombout. edit: tiddys tiddying I aint gon hold you, but thread was mad short

Last edited:
Do you think she's ugly? Or that she's easy/worthy of less effort because she has some semi revealing photos? I would have no issue taking her out in public somewhere
She has a certain look to her on top of the whole abortion enthusiast which is a huge red flag even as a joke. I wouldn't be pressed to meet any of her expectations

Sundress season soon come 😈
I am IMPATIENTLY waiting, DC going to be crazy this year. :smh:
Them 85 south boys admirers of the finer thangs too.

And I thought Persephanii had some thangs on her.
9D9CBE75-9B0C-41DA-99B7-101AB97E7781.jpeg

I actually had someone I went out with that deaded all of this type of talk. I don’t remember exactly what was said but the chick I was with literally was like “don’t pay for them, they got money and go to work just like you do” I think she said something then having dudes for that as well. I’d either cut her off immediately or go at the friends as well if a chick expected me to pay for everybody at the table.
Unsure why she think dude suppose to pay for her, he ain't trying to **** her, only the friend.

Damn just looked at thread count, jumped 5 pages in a day. I can't wait to see what caused this.

If you’re broke I will pay for everything, if you’re flossing and ballin & ask me for gas money you’re on the hit list.

I'm never bothered if I'm the one opting to pay/or do something. But as soon as there's a sense of entitlement/expectation I'm out

Pretty much this. Hard and fast rules are tough to administer in this area. Just operate within reason and your means and everything will be fine.

In the case of dropten dropten , he didn't want to pay $10, $20, $40, etc. for gas and that is totally fine. However, I could see how someone wouldn't hesitate to do that :lol:

As BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE pointed out regarding Hermann, ole boy's max effort for HER was probably a blunt of some leftover mid which is okay too. Gotta use discretion out here

Either being too cool or trying to live by **** they see online/social media in regards to “rules” and being “alpha” all that bs

All yo had to do was take shorty for a $1 margarita at Applebees n he woulda been in but a lil date is too much for him :lol: :smh:
Sometimes you don’t really wanna be seen with the chick And just wanna be low and make it a “come thru “ situation. But you are right lol, can easily spend a max of $20-40 if money an issue and work your way with a cheap meetup/ date and swindle yourself into the box that way.

Back
Top Bottom