Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Sometimes you don’t really wanna be seen with the chick And just wanna be low and make it a “come thru “ situation. But you are right lol, can easily spend a max of $20-40 if money an issue and work your way with a cheap meetup/ date and swindle yourself into the box that way.
Yea its all about reading the signs, gotta know if shorty on the “smoke and chill type of time or not” …But if you trying smash anyway, you can take an hour and a half out of a random Tuesday night with something real lowkey to make it happen…No big deal

Lol what did she want you to do? Still keep talking to her like you're a friend? Ridiculous.

Actually, yes. I brought this topic up a few months ago and a lot of posters are advocates for finding friendship and connections through apps.

Lol what did she want you to do? Still keep talking to her like you're a friend? Ridiculous.
I had a chick tell me to my face she was friendzoning me and then got upset when I said that was cool cuz I'd move on with my life

Even when they don't want you they still want you to stick around for some reason

Edit:
She actually used the word "friendzone", that's not me saying that :lol:
But was confused when I was cool on knowing her longer. Women sometimes :lol:

Last edited:
Sometimes you don’t really wanna be seen with the chick And just wanna be low and make it a “come thru “ situation. But you are right lol, can easily spend a max of $20-40 if money an issue and work your way with a cheap meetup/ date and swindle yourself into the box that way.
I spend damn near $75 just on backwoods per week. If I can get the draws without even taking a ***** out what is a dub?

$20 is candy money :lol:

Yeah, some jawns ain't date worthy.

Yeah, some jawns ain't date worthy.
Yup, the key is finessing the situation…Some joints respond to “come over” and that’s that, others you gotta put an extra layer between it to make it seem like they just not pulling up to the crib off top…I got a few go to moves that’s not date type **** at all but they think it is just cuz we outside for a bit :lol:

Ask them what their favorite food is, then tell them oh word I make a mean ______ or I know a placeneith best ______ in town and they deliver. Come through on Thursday and we both love Power, we can watch it together. If you really have to cook spaghetti or whatever then yes that's 1 iota of effort, if you buy enough for 2 from a restaurant and have it at the house thats maybe 16 bucks and it looks like you put 100x more effort then just being like yea come over. She even gave him multiple chances and he doubled and tripled down on his I'm not taking you out and paying take

. But I get it, sometimes you tailor the level of effort to how you rate/view the chic but if you'd happily smash, 1 hr and under 20 bucks isnt a lot to ask.

And thats coming from me I used to be a take all comers type, had all kind of oogly mooglies in the crib. I'd at least put About Last Night on and have a bottle of Andre on deck. I dont disrespect myself like that anymore

Last edited:
Looked at the Twitter Timeline of the broad in question and her post blew up with a lot of comments from me and women. Another reason I stay in my lane - so I don't end up like Herm

Yup, the key is finessing the situation…Some joints respond to “come over” and that’s that, others you gotta put an extra layer between it to make it seem like they just not pulling up to the crib off top…I got a few go to moves that’s not date type **** at all but they think it is just cuz we outside for a bit :lol:
Facts. I had a jawn meet me at whole foods cause there's a little park area nearby.

Pretty much this. Hard and fast rules are tough to administer in this area. Just operate within reason and your means and everything will be fine.

In the case of @dropten , he didn't want to pay $10, $20, $40, etc. for gas and that is totally fine. However, I could see how someone wouldn't hesitate to do that :lol:

As @BIG LEEMELONE pointed out regarding Hermann, ole boy's max effort for HER was probably a blunt of some leftover mid which is okay too. Gotta use discretion out here
Shorty is mad cause hombre ain't think she was worth ****, so she came to social media to shame him and get some validation.

Social media has told every woman she’s a 10 and they believe it.

Gunna be their downfall cause it’s a lie.
I met a chick through a friend. She's 30 and one of those "career" women. She meets and rubs shoulders with famous people. We hit it off etc. She asked for my socials and I gave her my number instead and told her to link me. Didn't hear from her, but she complained to me friend that she felt like I should have asked her for her number instead. And believes that she should be "chased". :lol:

Last edited:
"Sapiosexual" and/or "demisexual"

So you **** people you like who you think are smart
That's not special or a sexual orientation
20AE47CA-F59E-4CF4-A984-C93877628436.jpeg

1647555187399.gif

^ how true is this fella's?

Yall have any female friends that you're not knocking or trying to knock down?

I mean you can still wanna knock em down but really hold each other down as friends and not sabotage whatever they got going on. Can't **** everything.

^ how true is this fella's?

Yall have any female friends that you're not knocking or trying to knock down?

For some men like my brother - everything is physical for him. He identify love/desires/attention with sex. I believe he has only one platonic female friend but that’s because they tried it once and chemistry wasn’t there. Plus she’s like his “god sister”.

For me, I have many female friends that I am far from being interested in. The relationship is more valuable than the sex. Never would to think to have sex with them.

Back
Top Bottom