Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

IMO it's true to this extent.
Females are able to have male friends where if the male friend brings up sex they'd be like wtf never ever and the temptation would never even cross their minds.

If a female friend brings up smashing to their male friend, the male friend will either:
1. Smash
2. Be tempted to smash but choose not to

Doesn't mean dudes will always pursue and try and smash their female friends - but if the smash was right there for the taking one of the 2 above options will happen. We're ****ing animals man :lol:

Just my opinion.

I wouldn’t - had it happened to me several times.

One friend was drunk - releasing all kind of feeling for me. I just told shorty to go home and sober up and forgets this even happened. Ended up having to stop being friends because I couldn’t trust her anymore.

I believe it is possible. There has to be a reason why the relationship doesn’t progress usually.

1. Lack of sexual attraction in one or both parties
2. Value friendship more than the sex
3. One or both persons are seriously committed to someone else

Typically the reasons i see

With me it was never about sex, I've never valued it that highly to tank any relationship
It was a genuine attraction to who they were as people that made things so difficult in the past
Coupled with a physical attraction, I just didn't know how to be satisfied with the way things were
But after having it blow up in my face in so many different ways I've finally learned :lol:

I don’t know man, I feel like it’s just healthy and best practice to have a couple of female friends you aren’t actively trying to smash.

Then again, I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t of knocked down my female friends back when I was single. I never tried to go there though.

Chick broke up with me. Said I was asking for money too much smh.
I started to not even respond since this was back on Wednesday. But MOFO WHAT, you trying to be a kept man on some Steadman type ****.
It just wasn't meant to be.

We "broke up" multiple times within that month over various reasons. I being the man or swallowing my pride tried to make it work but it was always something else.
Unreal you have so many red flags in TWO sentences. How you break up multiple times in a month, are you two in high school?
I could double back, but common sense and good logic tells me that's a red flag.
But history has shown you DON'T have either.

Screenshot_20220316-204508_Messages~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220316-204445_Messages~2.jpg

The first sentence in her response is what made me decide to break it off. She completely refutes my view on contributing to someones finances. Its complete disrespect and then tries to downplay it by making a statement about her rent. And she only lives 15miles rt.
DAMN my guy you ain't going to see her at her spot? Cold blooded, making her stay driving out to see you. I enjoy away games, that way I don't have to put the bleachers back or clean up any mess. Raise up and roll out if I'm not feeling the environment. LOL. Also if sh drives for a living they more than likely reimburse for gas or mileage make sure that receipt finds it's way in the reimbursement claims.
I’ve personally never given or had a woman ask me for gas money. And I’ve had multiple women drive 2hrs plus to smash before. College was wild.

Burning up I95 10 at night on a Saturday to spend the night on a twin bed.
Similar but not similar remember driving from Herndon to VA State to spend the weekend with my girl at the time in her dorm. Birthday weekend she called me Saturday morning to come through. Stayed in a twin bed. LOL.

I started to not even respond since this was back on Wednesday. But MOFO WHAT, you trying to be a kept man on some Steadman type ****.

Unreal you have so many red flags in TWO sentences. How you break up multiple times in a month, are you two in high school?

🤷🏿‍♂️

Idk why I found this line so funny but I'm in tears :lol:

I Definitely have female friends in not trying and haven't tried to smash. They're actually some of my best friends and I thinks it's cool to have access to a woman's perspective.
I don't think that's possible honestly. Then again, it's me who's talking.

I honestly just posted the tweet because I thought it was interesting. I have 1 woman I'd consider a friend. Friends since high school, went to the same state college. I've dated a few of her friends and she knows all the devious things I've done. She's married with a kid now.

On the flip side I'm a hypocrite cause I wouldn't trust another man around my girlfriend/wife.

I honestly just posted the tweet because I thought it was interesting. I have 1 woman I'd consider a friend. Friends since high school, went to the same state college. I've dated a few of her friends and she knows all the devious things I've done. She's married with a kid now.

On the flip side I'm a hypocrite cause I wouldn't trust another man around my girlfriend/wife.
I don't have time to be protective over my wife in that way. Life too short for that headache

F46B4BB5-987E-41F8-A979-C9C5FEEFAED0.jpeg

I remember seeing this circulate social media when it was initially tweeted but it made it’s way back into the latest talks.

I think I saw at most 5 people agree with this and literally every other comment was “damn men can’t do nothing without being judged”

I’m really not understanding the mental gymnastics that women and men are doing these last few years when it comes to dating. The more social media takes over, the worse all of this will continue to get.

And to add to the current discussion. I have 2 female friends that I call fam because that’s how I look at them and would never try anything.

Now any others, I had to have some type of attraction to them because I’m introverted as hell and the last thing I do is just go making friends. That doesn’t mean I shoot my shot every time but if the opportunity presents itself, I just may smash

Throughout my life I've primarily socialized with women over men, friends and family
Even with my previous problems of falling for some of my friends, it's worked for me

Back
Top Bottom