Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

On the subject of trusting your girl...

“The other guy can only get as far as she allows”

Also, if a girl wants to cheat on you she will and there’s nothing you can do about it. She can do it right from under your nose so best a man can do is treat her right and hope her decision making is on point. You trust her...or you don’t 🤷🏽

I don't get why WASHED KING WASHED KING isn't grasping this concept :lol: And women probably feel the same way about other women in relation to their spouse too. Aside from being fearful of a violent criminal attack, there is nothing to fear if you believe your partner is loyal.

I don't get why WASHED KING WASHED KING isn't grasping this concept :lol: And women probably feel the same way about other women in relation to their spouse too. Aside from being fearful of a violent criminal attack, there is nothing to fear if you believe your partner is loyal.

If I’m dating someone I trust them. I’m not asking for their whereabouts, calling 24/7, staying up all night dreaming up nightmare scenarios. She can be friends with who she very well pleases I’m not handcuffing no adult. If someone wants to cheat they will do it regardless.

Y'all only read my posts when I talk about Lebron.

Y'all only read my posts when I talk about Lebron.
To be fair though, you did leave out the second part of your quote, the part we’re all talking about...
She can have pure intentions of a platonic friendship, and more likely than not if the opportunity presented itself he will sleep with her. So why should I trust him?
That opportunity is what she has control over.

Idc care how she got the body. If I like it, I like it.
Honestly I gotta agree at this point. As long as it looks good, feels good, as well as looks real and feels real then what’s the issue?

One of my tings getting the bbl next Sunday (I don’t think she needs it but no inputs from me). I’ll see how the yeeks are next month once she’s fully healed.

That opportunity is what she has control over.

EXACTLY. If you are concerned about the opportunity presenting itself, as long as she isn't under the influence of a targeted, unsolicited substance then it seems like the issue is with HER DECISION MAKING IN LEADING UP TO THE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTING ITSELF. Not the other man. There line here may be fine but it is clear IMO.

Have you been cheated on or dealt with a lot of thots? I am not getting at you but just asking because I think I understand where your stance is coming from based on my own experiences.

Do you think she's ugly? Or that she's easy/worthy of less effort because she has some semi revealing photos? I would have no issue taking her out in public somewhere

also that lead me to this tweet, bout to see what they tombout. edit: tiddys tiddying I aint gon hold you, but thread was mad short

Based on them tatas she could get a $1 margarita and some food from Applebees for frequent stop throughs.
She has a certain look to her on top of the whole abortion enthusiast which is a huge red flag even as a joke. I wouldn't be pressed to meet any of her expectations
Don't even care her abortion views, not my problem. Shop closed so I ain't got to deal with it anymore . LOL.
Sometimes you don’t really wanna be seen with the chick And just wanna be low and make it a “come thru “ situation. But you are right lol, can easily spend a max of $20-40 if money an issue and work your way with a cheap meetup/ date and swindle yourself into the box that way.
Yeah had one I ain't really want to get seen with, found the most far out Applebees in BMore to take her. LMAO.

Ask them what their favorite food is, then tell them oh word I make a mean ______ or I know a placeneith best ______ in town and they deliver. Come through on Thursday and we both love Power, we can watch it together. If you really have to cook spaghetti or whatever then yes that's 1 iota of effort, if you buy enough for 2 from a restaurant and have it at the house thats maybe 16 bucks and it looks like you put 100x more effort then just being like yea come over. She even gave him multiple chances and he doubled and tripled down on his I'm not taking you out and paying take

. But I get it, sometimes you tailor the level of effort to how you rate/view the chic but if you'd happily smash, 1 hr and under 20 bucks isnt a lot to ask.

And thats coming from me I used to be a take all comers type, had all kind of oogly mooglies in the crib. I'd at least put About Last Night on and have a bottle of Andre on deck. I dont disrespect myself like that anymore
Basically it is like layups the little effort you have to put in.
I met a chick through a friend. She's 30 and one of those "career" women. She meets and rubs shoulders with famous people. We hit it off etc. She asked for my socials and I gave her my number instead and told her to link me. Didn't hear from her, but she complained to me friend that she felt like I should have asked her for her number instead. And believes that she should be "chased". :lol:
Imagine the idea you aren't that into her. LMAO. Why chase something you don't really want.
^ how true is this fella's?

Yall have any female friends that you're not knocking or trying to knock down?
Real friends true, work friends no. I have a lady at work I talk to but ain't nothing going on there.
Buddy said he can't be friends with a woman without trying to smash, but just got out of a relationship with someone he didn't smash
5BB1BBDE-ED79-40B1-A737-36A3D82A0BB6.png
DYING

TL;DR
Last week, got first quality yambz in like 5 years. Don't hold it against me, I was engaged since 2017 and our sex was below average. Feels good to be back in the game. I feel like I'm in college again or some ****. I also feel like I never learned how to eat ***** well when I was selfish and younger. Now I may want to learn how to do that 😛

We're going to NY in May (I have never been, and wanted to go since I was 16). Since this is NT, I feel I gotta say, our agreement is to split costs 🤷

Things I'm 🙃 to tell NT about this
- idc idc idc this chick is my super head. She gave my Cathy heaven (is is "haven"? I haven't been on the internet talkinh about p0rn stars in a WHILE) vibes the other night it was scary. Best 🧠 of my career, y'all and it's not even close.
- Smart, funny, and positive energy
- I've been on NT since high school (I'm 30 now). EVERY time a dude on here would post about a break up, NT would say " Get in the gym bro". After my fiancee and I broke up last October, the only thing I knew I wanted to do was follow that ****ing advice. I have been working out almost every day since October, I'm at the gym so much it's weird to shower at home. The benefits of focusing on your fitness in transitions is something people have extolled about. But what I can tell you is that I had no idea that HIIT can help your sex life like a mf. I guess you can say a lot of the confidence I have right now was gained from lessons i engrained on his message board in like 2005 (even though I didn't even know I was learning I thought I was just having fun).

Things I feel 😐 to tell NT about this
- I haven't messaged another woman on dating apps since me and this chick started getting heavy. I have thought about it. A few that have messaged me on Bumble are hot enough that I think they might be "out of my league" (which usually has a financial component , which I never realized until now)
- I'm either a) feeling obligated to not talk to multiple chicks at once (based off what I think this new chick wants? my training from my engagement? Or maybe even being raised catholic? Or unpracticed / rusty savagery?) , b) catching feelings for this new gal from Brazil, or c) don't really like talking to multiple chicks at the same time.
Personally think you are moving to fast and the fact you are acting like you are in a committed relationship with her. After being out the game so long might want to get a taste (pun intended) of what's out there. Well we certainly can't teach you have to taste the cat, she probably going to be your best teacher. Also you guys going on trips together, how far is NY from you? If more than a couple hours probably look at doing a local getaway to see how you guys do around each other nonstop. Extolled? Why you using extolled, just use an NT level word to say the same thing.

I was asking WASHED KING WASHED KING and I wasn't asking it disrespectfully. Just to gain perspective on where he's coming from.

I didn't take it as disrespectful. I didn't interpret anyone's responses as such. A difference in opinion isn't necessarily disrespect at least not to me.

When I say "trust" someone that's an individual I can rely on, confide in, ask for advice, call when I need help. I take the word "trust" very seriously. I don't believe a man who is actively sexually interested in my partner can be trusted.

His goals and interests do not and will not align with my best interests. I don't want people actively hoping for my downfall around me or mine.

That's just my opinion, if y'all feel that is insecure cool.

It’s your girl you need to watch, not her male homie. She’s the gatekeeper of who/what gets between her legs.
Although second part of your statement is true, I'm not sure what point you guys are trying to make.

We men... no need to virtue signal in here.

Why would you want dudes hanging around your girl, knowing that most of them are actively trying to **** her?

Personally think you are moving to fast and the fact you are acting like you are in a committed relationship with her. After being out the game so long might want to get a taste (pun intended) of what's out there. Well we certainly can't teach you have to taste the cat, she probably going to be your best teacher. Also you guys going on trips together, how far is NY from you? If more than a couple hours probably look at doing a local getaway to see how you guys do around each other nonstop. Extolled? Why you using extolled, just use an NT level word to say the same thing.

Cali Kev is from Cali and he extolls anyone who likes improving the words they use.

Dipset wouldn't use "extoll"

But Jada? Yeah Jada probably would

She's been a good teacher so far. She can come from penetration or **** stim. Which is nice.

Need a second opinion on a recent situation. Shorty forgot her lunch Monday so I bought her Chickfila. Yesterday I ran out the house and forgot to grab my lunch, she went to a local restaurant and had lunch. She didn't ask me if I wanted anything or if I even brought my lunch. Am I overreacting to be annoyed she ain't grab me something? :rofl:

Need a second opinion on a recent situation. Shorty forgot her lunch Monday so I bought her Chickfila. Yesterday I ran out the house and forgot to grab my lunch, she went to a local restaurant and had lunch. She didn't ask me if I wanted anything or if I even brought my lunch. Am I overreacting to be annoyed she ain't grab me something? :rofl:

I don't think you should be annoyed but it is a red flag. At least to me.

I am ASSUMING you are smashing but I am confused...do you work together/in the same place/near each other? The fact that you forgot leads me to believe that you do that you bring it regularly so I guess she just assumed you brought it. I don't think it's anything to be annoyed about but I would probably observe her mindfulness in the future.

Reciprocation is nice, but IMO you should never do anything thinking the favor would would be returned to you.

If she's a coworker, you shouldn't even be messing with her anyways.... Personally, I'd hit her with a Venmo request.

If this isnt your girl then you are overreacting.

I’m going with reach. Like everyone said, it’s it not a main ting or unless y’all do for each other on the regular then don’t assume you’ll get favor returned.

Back
Top Bottom