Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Need a second opinion on a recent situation. Shorty forgot her lunch Monday so I bought her Chickfila. Yesterday I ran out the house and forgot to grab my lunch, she went to a local restaurant and had lunch. She didn't ask me if I wanted anything or if I even brought my lunch. Am I overreacting to be annoyed she ain't grab me something? :rofl:
I'd look her funny regardless of the length of your relationship. Something to keep in the back of your head for the future.

Need a second opinion on a recent situation. Shorty forgot her lunch Monday so I bought her Chickfila. Yesterday I ran out the house and forgot to grab my lunch, she went to a local restaurant and had lunch. She didn't ask me if I wanted anything or if I even brought my lunch. Am I overreacting to be annoyed she ain't grab me something? :rofl:

What is the relationship between you too? Did she tell you she forgot her lunch and you went and got lunch for her? Did you tell her you forgot your lunch?

I’m going with reach. Like everyone said, it’s it not a main ting or unless y’all do for each other on the regular then don’t assume you’ll get favor returned.

Bro, I had a joint topsy turvy me recently. We matched on Bumble then slid the conversation over to iMessage (>D). I think I mentioned something about how busy I was with work and she said something like "Well here's something to make your day a little better and hopefully easier" and sent me an UberEats giftcard. Really caught me off guard. I couldn't let it go unreciprocated so like two days later when she talked about not sleeping I sent her a Starbucks gift card :lol:

Bro, I had a joint topsy turvy me recently. We matched on Bumble then slid the conversation over to iMessage (>D). I think I mentioned something about how busy I was with work and she said something like "Well here's something to make your day a little better and hopefully easier" and sent me an UberEats giftcard. Really caught me off guard. I couldn't let it go unreciprocated so like two days later when she talked about not sleeping I sent her a Starbucks gift card :lol:
You need to wife her. FR

When y'all going on a date my boy???

Don't fumble that.

Shorty a jem just off that alone

Yes definitely breakin all the rules we work for the same company she is a manager in another part of the company so I don’t report to her. I felt I might be overreacting since I ain’t tell her I forgot my lunch. But then on the other end if I’m about to go out I might hit her up yo I’m about to hit up this spot you want something. We been goin at if for a minute.

Ran into a chick I am “friends” with on FB. Exchanged friend invites and we both accepted. Shot my shot once and got the brush off. Came at her with a different vibe lowering her guard talking about kids since her’s were with her. Good convo all up in the Nike store. I said thanks and kept it moving so I ain’t seem desperate. Get in line she in line right behind me, we start up a convo again about Florida and she moving to Cali. I let her know I’m from Cali and that I still have family out there I visit often. Dude ringin me up sees the deal and slow walks me getting rung up to match her. We finished about the same time and she like you ever get out to Cali hit me up. I been down this road where it worked out and where it didn’t work out. So I ain’t really putting to much faith in it but felt good to be back in the gym putting up shots.

I figure I might need to step up my FB pics. Been a minute since I posted anything new. Birthday next week so probably take a few pics. Plus for a formal event I’ll be in a tux. Trying to have some fun this year, be in Miami in May.

Wait, so you constantly ask her if you can get her something for lunch…?

Has she returned the favor before?

Hooking her up with lunch can sometimes work if she’s feeling you to begin with.

Opportunity to strike....
1648102721695.gif

Wait, so you constantly ask her if you can get her something for lunch…?

Has she returned the favor before?
Constantly no, maybe twice since December. She been on work trip for a month and just got back. Also I'm not usually in the office, because I WFH. She is in the office less than I me.

NT has spoken whether we getting it in or not, don't buy her lunch, let her starve. Thank you for the perspective fellas.

Hooking her up with lunch can sometimes work if she’s feeling you to begin with.

Opportunity to strike....
1648102721695.gif
Oh no I been "striking" for a minute. When we were on quarantine for coming in contact with someone with COVID, was striking a few times at her place. She would finish up a morning meeting, we striking. Lunch break we striking again. Logged off from work that day and left her place tired. LOL.

Yes definitely breakin all the rules we work for the same company she is a manager in another part of the company so I don’t report to her. I felt I might be overreacting since I ain’t tell her I forgot my lunch. But then on the other end if I’m about to go out I might hit her up yo I’m about to hit up this spot you want something. We been goin at if for a minute.
No disrespect but I don't understand this back and forth getting each other lunch thing. Why not just ask if she want's to go get lunch?

Did she know you didn’t have lunch?

You need to wife her. FR

When y'all going on a date my boy???

Don't fumble that.

Shorty a jem just off that alone

storm2006 storm2006 might have something good going :pimp:

Yeah, she is definitely a real one and the lack of smashing here is admittedly all on me due to my schedule/priorities |l We haven't talked in a minute but it's her birthday today so YALL inspired me to I re-insert myself into the DMs :smokin

Back
Top Bottom