Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

When you're on the phone with one of ya boys and he can't help but bring up the time you fumbled some yambs.

How you remember all these details about shorty more than I do talmbout she had green eyes and the room was dark. Only thing I remember is her name and hair color. Everything else a blur to me :lol: :smh:

Where did I say that? I said I wouldn’t trust another man.

Trusting my girlfriend has nothing to do with trusting other men. It’s some sick dudes out here y’all tripping.
This still sounds insecure to me man. We all know there are weird and sick dudes in the world but I'm not about hover over my girlfriend while we are out.

This still sounds insecure to me man. We all know there are weird and sick dudes in the world but I'm not about hover over my girlfriend while we are out.

I didn’t say that either. All I said was “I don’t trust other men”.

I’m not tracking anyone, asking their whereabouts 24/7, or looking through phones. I said I don’t trust other men I don’t know.

You and your girlfriend stop at a gas station on a Saturday night. It’s like 10+ dudes standing around outside. You gunna let her get out the car or are you gunna go in the store?

I’m not tracking anyone, asking their whereabouts 24/7, or looking through phones. I said I don’t trust other men I don’t know.

You and your girlfriend stop at a gas station on a Saturday night. It’s like 10+ dudes standing around outside. You gunna let her get out the car or are you gunna go in the store?
I believe that is extreme reason but yes I would go in the store or we will find another store.

For me to say I don't trust ever stranger is a reach for me. In DC I'm sure my girl is going to meet a ton of strangers if I'm around or not.

I don't think that's possible honestly. Then again, it's me who's talking.
squint-eyes.gif

TL;DR
Last week, got first quality yambz in like 5 years. Don't hold it against me, I was engaged since 2017 and our sex was below average. Feels good to be back in the game. I feel like I'm in college again or some ****. I also feel like I never learned how to eat ***** well when I was selfish and younger. Now I may want to learn how to do that 😛

Soooo this gal from Brazil I met on Hinge last month.

We went on a few cool dates.

We're going to NY in May (I have never been, and wanted to go since I was 16). Since this is NT, I feel I gotta say, our agreement is to split costs 🤷

Things I'm 🙃 to tell NT about this
- idc idc idc this chick is my super head. She gave my Cathy heaven (is is "haven"? I haven't been on the internet talkinh about p0rn stars in a WHILE) vibes the other night it was scary. Best 🧠 of my career, y'all and it's not even close.
- Smart, funny, and positive energy
- I've been on NT since high school (I'm 30 now). EVERY time a dude on here would post about a break up, NT would say " Get in the gym bro". After my fiancee and I broke up last October, the only thing I knew I wanted to do was follow that ****ing advice. I have been working out almost every day since October, I'm at the gym so much it's weird to shower at home. The benefits of focusing on your fitness in transitions is something people have extolled about. But what I can tell you is that I had no idea that HIIT can help your sex life like a mf. I guess you can say a lot of the confidence I have right now was gained from lessons i engrained on his message board in like 2005 (even though I didn't even know I was learning I thought I was just having fun).

Things I feel 😐 to tell NT about this
- I haven't messaged another woman on dating apps since me and this chick started getting heavy. I have thought about it. A few that have messaged me on Bumble are hot enough that I think they might be "out of my league" (which usually has a financial component , which I never realized until now)
- I'm either a) feeling obligated to not talk to multiple chicks at once (based off what I think this new chick wants? my training from my engagement? Or maybe even being raised catholic? Or unpracticed / rusty savagery?) , b) catching feelings for this new gal from Brazil, or c) don't really like talking to multiple chicks at the same time.

It's probably a combo of a + b + c .

But man it's scary to think of it being a or b or c at all

Maybe it doesn't have to mean anything 🤷🧘

Peace to everybody in the struggle. It gets better 🤟

You may have more problems to deal with if you don’t trust your girl learned “Stranger Danger” the same time you did.

I’ve personally watched my wife (even while we were talking/dating) shut people down from across the bar. I travel 50% of the time for work and have ZERO doubts there’s anything going on behind my back based on the interactions I’ve witnessed.

It can be done, but both parties have to be mature in control of their feelings. Very rare is that the case. Someone has underlying intentions. Every jawn I was "friends" with either had feelings before or caught feelings after and eventually the "friendship" blows up.
My orthodontist receptionist was like this after we smashed since knowing each other for years. Sex was subpar to me but she made it seem like it was Rico Strong hitting it.

Another was blowing my phone up after a couple of smashes to the point she legit fabricated that we were in a relationship

TL;DR
Last week, got first quality yambz in like 5 years. Don't hold it against me, I was engaged since 2017 and our sex was below average. Feels good to be back in the game. I feel like I'm in college again or some ****. I also feel like I never learned how to eat ***** well when I was selfish and younger. Now I may want to learn how to do that 😛

We're going to NY in May (I have never been, and wanted to go since I was 16). Since this is NT, I feel I gotta say, our agreement is to split costs 🤷

- idc idc idc this chick is my super head. She gave my Cathy heaven (is is "haven"? I haven't been on the internet talkinh about p0rn stars in a WHILE) vibes the other night it was scary. Best 🧠 of my career, y'all and it's not even close.
- I've been on NT since high school (I'm 30 now). EVERY time a dude on here would post about a break up, NT would say " Get in the gym bro". After my fiancee and I broke up last October, the only thing I knew I wanted to do was follow that ****ing advice. I have been working out almost every day since October, I'm at the gym so much it's weird to shower at home. The benefits of focusing on your fitness in transitions is something people have extolled about. But what I can tell you is that I had no idea that HIIT can help your sex life like a mf. I guess you can say a lot of the confidence I have right now was gained from lessons i engrained on his message board in like 2005 (even though I didn't even know I was learning I thought I was just having fun).

- I haven't messaged another woman on dating apps since me and this chick started getting heavy. I have thought about it. A few that have messaged me on Bumble are hot enough that I think they might be "out of my league" (which usually has a financial component , which I never realized until now)
- I'm either a) feeling obligated to not talk to multiple chicks at once (based off what I think this new chick wants? my training from my engagement? Or maybe even being raised catholic? Or unpracticed / rusty savagery?) , b) catching feelings for this new gal from Brazil, or c) don't really like talking to multiple chicks at the same time.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. You are giving her power over you. When that honeymoon phase ends and you see the real her, you'll understand. You have to demonstrate you have other options and not afraid to lose her. This will subconsciously have her more attracted to you.

Explore other options

To me it's not even about trusting that your girl aint gonna let the yambs go because if she doesn't want you to find out you won't and it doesn't matter what kind of man you are or how good your relationship is. It's about knowing who you are and that if she slips up you can find another one just as good or better

TL;DR

You catching feelings and planning trips and **** in a month, that’s wild quick so don’t get your hopes up too high…But putting the vibes out there for it working out for you dawg, some ppl just move fast 4real

F46B4BB5-987E-41F8-A979-C9C5FEEFAED0.jpeg

I remember seeing this circulate social media when it was initially tweeted but it made it’s way back into the latest talks.

I think I saw at most 5 people agree with this and literally every other comment was “damn men can’t do nothing without being judged”

I’m really not understanding the mental gymnastics that women and men are doing these last few years when it comes to dating. The more social media takes over, the worse all of this will continue to get.

Shorty really said men can't get appetizers or dessert :rofl: :rofl: That has to be a troll job.

To me it's not even about trusting that your girl aint gonna let the yambs go because if she doesn't want you to find out you won't and it doesn't matter what kind of man you are or how good your relationship is. It's about knowing who you are and that if she slips up you can find another one just as good or better

THIS. WASHED KING WASHED KING is giving his detective skills way too much credit while downplaying women's sneakiness (this goes both ways btw). I was cheated on in my first relationship and I kind of carried it with me for awhile but exactly like suberzat1 suberzat1 said you can't waste energy thinking about that the potential scenario and if it does you need to take BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE 's advice and evaluate your worth/options (I could see scenarios where staying is the move as we've seen played out countless times in real life).

If we're talking about a "danger" situation like WASHED KING WASHED KING said, that's something else entirely. Can't be bringing up Law and Order SVU plots to talk about trusting your girl :smh: :lol:

F46B4BB5-987E-41F8-A979-C9C5FEEFAED0.jpeg

I remember seeing this circulate social media when it was initially tweeted but it made it’s way back into the latest talks.

I think I saw at most 5 people agree with this and literally every other comment was “damn men can’t do nothing without being judged”

I’m really not understanding the mental gymnastics that women and men are doing these last few years when it comes to dating. The more social media takes over, the worse all of this will continue to get.
Indulging for a bit, a red flag for what though? What does that tell her about dude that may come back?

You catching feelings and planning trips and **** in a month, that’s wild quick so don’t get your hopes up too high…But putting the vibes out there for it working out for you dawg, some ppl just move fast 4real

Yeah, I'm torn on this. EYE clearly haven't done it but I've seen plenty of speedy relationships result in marriage so I can't say it's a good or bad thing. Just have to tread lightly. A cross-country trip after one month is putting him on the fast track, though. The "what are we" talk is likely imminent.

Speaking of...what happened to boxdok boxdok ? Y'all shamed him for devalued when ole girl was inviting him over just to smash whenever her kid was at her BD's crib. He was talmbout "wanting to do things outside of the bedroom" and catching feelings.

Son was also supposed to go on a trip with his lawyer chick to Florida around December and he hasn't posted in here since :nerd:

Shorty really said men can't get appetizers or dessert :rofl: :rofl: That has to be a troll job.

THIS. WASHED KING WASHED KING is giving his detective skills way too much credit while downplaying women's sneakiness (this goes both ways btw). I was cheated on in my first relationship and I kind of carried it with me for awhile but exactly like suberzat1 suberzat1 said you can't waste energy thinking about that the potential scenario and if it does you need to take BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE 's advice and evaluate your worth/options (I could see scenarios where staying is the move as we've seen played out countless times in real life).

If we're talking about a "danger" situation like WASHED KING WASHED KING said, that's something else entirely. Can't be bringing up Law and Order SVU plots to talk about trusting your girl :smh: :lol:

Once again. Never once did I say I didn’t trust the woman I’m dating. That statement was not typed. I said I dont trust other men.

People with penises, XY Chromosomes, the male population. Trusting my girlfriend and trusting other men are two completely independent things.

Once again. Never once did I say I didn’t trust the woman I’m dating. That statement was not typed. I said I dont trust other men.

People with penises, XY Chromosomes, the male population. Trusting my girlfriend and trusting other men are two completely independent things.

"Insecure" may be too strong of a word but I think folks' skepticism of your position is still valid. In attempt to give you the benefit of the doubt, I'll ask a clarifying question - when it comes to men are you concerned about violence or flirting? Unless you are talking about other men assaulting the woman you are dating there should be no fear related to other men because any advances should be shut down and that's the end of it.

Back
Top Bottom