Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

55C83AF2-9901-4A86-ABC8-48D7D12F0515.jpeg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
They have an option for fwb on blk now? Lol I haven't been on there in a minute

😂😂😂

Alright which one of y’all did this

Buddy sounds like he's in a nasty drought and is tired of paying for dinner dates that go nowhere

That's not her fault or problem though

Yup. He is exactly who/what I am talking about when I say spend within your means on a date. If you do that then there should be no issues or hard feelings about money if it doesn't work out or you don't smash.

Yup. He is exactly who/what I am talking about when I say spend within your means on a date. If you do that then there should be no issues or hard feelings about money if it doesn't work out or you don't smash.
People underestimate a simple coffee or smoothie date followed by walk. If a chick wants anything beyond that for a first date, you tell her to kick rocks.

People underestimate a simple coffee or smoothie date followed by walk. If a chick wants anything beyond that for a first date, you tell her to kick rocks.

Exactly. It sounds simplistic but when it comes down to it, if she is legitimately into you then the first date doesn't need to be extravagant. They should just want to spend time with you in some shape, form or fashion to get to know you better and confirm the "vibe".

The types of dates you mentioned can also be used as segues to extend the date into something more elaborate if timed appropriately and you both are feeling each other.

Edit:
Son sent that after "how are you?". Some serious losers out there that make it too easy if you got a little bit of common sense.

She just wanted to know how the man was doing and he aired out an entire scroll of unrelated grievances :rofl: :rofl:

I remember a profile of a girl who specifically said, "and I don't do coffee dates" :lol:

For me, museums are clutch too, a good amount in the city are either cheap/pay what you wish and close to a park anyway

You're in an environment where everything around you makes it easy to create conversation

Exactly. It sounds simplistic but when it comes down to it, if she is legitimately into you then the first date doesn't need to be extravagant. They should just want to spend time with you in some shape, form or fashion to get to know you better and confirm the "vibe".

The types of dates you mentioned can also be used as segues to extend the date into something more elaborate if you timed appropriately and you both are feeling each other.
Exactly. Some of my best dates were just me and a chick walking around and chilling in some vibey neighborhood. Didn't cost me no more than 20-30 dollars. Save the extravagant stuff for when y'all get serious and it's a once every now and then thing. Life's expensive. Don't throw your money away just to get to know someone who you may end up find to be annoying.

Exactly. Some of my best dates were just me and a chick walking around and chilling in some vibey neighborhood. Didn't cost me no more than 20-30 dollars. Save the extravagant stuff for when y'all get serious and it's a once every now and then thing. Life's expensive. Don't throw your money away just to get to know someone who you may end up find to be annoying.
You get it, man :lol: :nthat: I think a lot of dudes have it ****ed up. Both parties should value their time so women belaboring that point is moot to me. But if there is also an expectation for the dude to come up with an elaborate/expensive date then there should be some connection beyond simply matching and a few messages.

The other thing about this which I’ve mentioned is expectation management. If you start out with a lavish first date then that has the potential of becoming the baseline in their minds depending on how things go from there.

I feel like a lot of this stuff is common sense and everyone in here seems to get it but I guess I’m giving the rest of humanity too much credit :lol:

Tinder had me thinking I was ugly :lol:. No quality matches at all(in Baltimore).

Downloaded Hinge and women of all flavors are down to meet up.
Crossing a redhead off my hitlist tonight
:nthat:
Hinge is the GOAT.

These other apps are weak. It has the least features, but most quality girls AND AND AND, you can change your location and range w/ out paying extra or having a subscription. Game changer.

I feel like a lot of this stuff is common sense and everyone in here seems to get it but I guess I’m giving the rest of humanity too much credit :lol:
After how ol boy keeps coming in here L after L, I don’t think we should assume everyone in here knows how to date within their means and talk to women

You get it, man :lol: :nthat: I think a lot of dudes have it ****ed up. Both parties should value their time so women belaboring that point is moot to me. But if there is also an expectation for the dude to come up with an elaborate/expensive date then there should be some connection beyond simply matching and a few messages.

The other thing about this which I’ve mentioned is expectation management. If you start out with a lavish first date then that has the potential of becoming the baseline in their minds depending on how things go from there.

Yeah, you can't really put the date as the main highlight of your day. The way I see it is, it's just another thing to do.

After how ol boy keeps coming in here L after L, I don’t think we should assume everyone in here knows how to date within their means and talk to women

Excellent point. He seemed to be wasting time AND money :lol: I think part of it is youth and immaturity. Unlike my man calikev34 calikev34 who was out of the game for several years and came back wearing the 45 :nthat:

Speaking of newly single folks, what’s good turbospartan turbospartan :nerd: Haven’t heard from you since you originally popped in

Yeah, you can't really put the date as the main highlight of your day. The way I see it is, it's just another thing to do.

Wow, this is a great mindset. I actually never once thought about it this way but I really like it. Going to use this moving forward

Speaking of newly single folks, what’s good turbospartan turbospartan :nerd: Haven’t heard from you since you originally popped in

Still going through the legal process. Actually had to meet tonight to document financials. First time we've seen each other in like 5-6 weeks.

Haven't dl any apps or anything yet. Waiting for everything to be official, or closer to it, before making any moves. Trying not to rock the boat until legally free

Still going through the legal process. Actually had to meet tonight to document financials. First time we've seen each other in like 5-6 weeks.

Haven't dl any apps or anything yet. Waiting for everything to be official, or closer to it, before making any moves. Trying not to rock the boat until legally free
How are you holding up though my guy.

How are you holding up though my guy.

Pretty normal. Went to FL a couple weeks ago to visit the fam, which was low key a great trip. No pressure trying to keep anyone happy, just went with the flow. Then this past weekend was a snowboarding trip to Crested Butte.

Really just hoping this process gets finished as soon as possible (91 days minimum from filing date) as I kind of feel "stuck" until it does. Hard to make any financial moves until I know how its gonna play out, dont really want to start dating just in case it causes any drama, etc.

😂😂😂

Alright which one of y’all did this

Sounds like something I would do 😅

Went out on a date this past Saturday (first date) Bill came, took out my card and said to her
"Do you have cash cause I want you to leave the tip" she says no, I didnt bring any cash.

I took a mental note and carried on with the rest of the night which involved a little bit of talking then called it a night.

Next day she hits me with this text
Screenshot_20220330-133747_Messages~2.jpg

It was nice of her to offer a payback, but I dont believe she would of If I didnt suggest her leaving the tip, so she felt bad.

Back
Top Bottom