Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Sounds like something I would do 😅

Went out on a date this past Saturday (first date) Bill came, took out my card and said to her
"Do you have cash cause I want you to leave the tip" she says no, I didnt bring any cash.

I took a mental note and carried on with the rest of the night which involved a little bit of talking then called it a night.

Next day she hits me with this text
Screenshot_20220330-133747_Messages~2.jpg

It was nice of her to offer a payback, but I dont believe she would of If I didnt suggest her leaving the tip, so she felt bad.
Guarantee she wouldn’t have suggested if you didn’t say anything but I also wanna run you the fade for “grand rising”….didn’t think people really used that

Went out on a date this past Saturday (first date) Bill came, took out my card and said to her
"Do you have cash cause I want you to leave the tip" she says no, I didnt bring any cash.

I took a mental note and carried on with the rest of the night which involved a little bit of talking then called it a night.

It was nice of her to offer a payback, but I dont believe she would of If I didnt suggest her leaving the tip, so she felt bad.
She coulda not done anything though. That's a W in my book...
Also... I haven't carried cash in like 3 years now. There's really no need unless you buying ***** or drugs... so it's very possible she's being honest with you.

I'd keep her around

She coulda not done anything though. That's a W in my book...
Also... I haven't carried cash in like 3 years now. There's really no need unless you buying ***** or drugs... so it's very possible she's being honest with you.

I'd keep her around
Oh for sure I know cash is rare. Not saying she was lying, but I gotta let these ladies know they have to contribute. Im not their daddies.
Most ive dealt with have been pretty good at contributing close to equal and not just money. The older they are the better they are at it. Thats why I date 35+

Smart move. If you didn't say anything she wouldn't give a damn. Plus she highkey interested in you. If she wasn't she wouldn't even bring it back up.
Guarantee she wouldn’t have suggested if you didn’t say anything but I also wanna run you the fade for “grand rising”….didn’t think people really used that
A chick I know actually sends that to me.

Had a chick message me on hinge today I get the number within the first 5 messages. She's 30 recently divorced 1 kid. I can roll with most of that but as we talk more in text we get a little more sexual in nature before I get to the meetup request something made me ask about "how recently divorced." Turns out it was official at the end of last month. The thing that made me step away was she started explaining the marriage fell apart because she was married married for 12 years and they were swingers for 15 years but the ex fell in love with one of the ppl they fkd last year. How you 30 and been swinging for half your life. How you swinging when COVID was hot. You can't bring that cooch with that many miles on a dating site 🤦🏾‍♂️. Deleted bumble after one day, now I'ma delete hinge after two days. 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

I'm sure it almost time for me to go service the law clerks copy machine it's been almost 2 month since I've had a job in her building but she been posting all her gym work on Facebook and she stepped it up a bit. I'ma go head and bite that bullet next time I'm there.

I thought "grand rising" was only a joke. I ain no cats were out here saying it forreal.

My ex used to say this all the time when greeting people. I’m sure she still does. :lol:

I hate even having to say “good morning”, “morning”, “evening”, “good evening”…folks be getting upset when I don’t greet them.

Last edited:
good morning is really mundane and I never send it, along with wyd hello how are you etc. they're generic phrases that usually spark equally generic responses and I lose interest quick with that

so, to break the monotony of good morning, distinguish from her other suitors if we haven't met yet, and amuse my own self, I always respond with some silly synonym

grandiose ascendance
extravagant embarkment
splendiful commencement
benevolent cockcrow*

they eventually catch on that I'm lampooning 'grand rising' and eat it up. and if she starts copying them, you in there

1648738995386.png

good morning is really mundane and I never send it, along with wyd hello how are you etc. they're generic phrases that usually spark equally generic responses and I lose interest quick with that

so, to break the monotony of good morning, distinguish from her other suitors if we haven't met yet, and amuse my own self, I always respond with some silly synonym

grandiose ascendance
extravagant embarkment
splendiful commencement
benevolent cockcrow*

they eventually catch on that I'm lampooning 'grand rising' and eat it up. and if she starts copying them, you in there

1648738995386.png
You do this with white women?

Back
Top Bottom