Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Tricked off probably the first 6-9 or so, AT THE FINISH LINE, not knowing where the ***** was. They always wanted me to hit from the back, and I see anus and booty checks, and I can stick my finger in it from here, but I didnt know where the ***** was, the canal I guess,
1649853374000.gif

Fambily…I got a couple new ones for y’all. Matched with a yamb in Philly last night. She seemed obsessed with Wordle. She even listed her qualities in a partner and said “Someone to compare daily Wordle scores with”. I actually haven’t played and didn’t play until after 11PM when we were messaging about it and we laughed about my score as I was live texting her photos.

Midnight hits and she sent her score at 12:03AM :wow: At this point I’m pressed so I get it done at 12:16. She sends me her score chart and I ask if she’s off work and has time for a quick call. Y'all…I’ve never had a woman blow up on me talking about “respecting her boundaries”. I’m just like famb…we have gone back and forth for the over an hour and all I asked for was a quick chat. She hit me with “I’m saying are you asking me on date or are you just trying to randomly call me at 1am? Different things.” Followed by “Respect boundaries.”. I didn’t even ask to FaceTime!! It was honestly just a quick chat :lol:

Then this other chick just moved to the area…was distant after I told her that I was setting up a date, then disappeared mid-week when I checked in and was going to confirm some details. She didn’t reply to the check-in so we obviously didn’t connect so last night I ****** around and asked here “So are you just never going to text me back?” Man……..

She had the unmitigated gall to reply to me with “Hey…you basically didn’t text me leading up to the day of our “date” so I had no idea if we were still on or if you were still interested. You’re gonna have to be a little more aggressive to be competitive.”

Yesterday gave me Reebok feels. I need to shed myself of this but EYE also don’t think I was THAT in the wrong. I think these chicks are just wilding with their expectations essential to me

Last edited:
So Girl #1 texts you at midnight about a game you don't care about but wants you to respect HER boundaries when you reply

And Girl #2 has confused her life for a reality TV show and you for a contestant. She definitely gets her dating tips from the "Men bad" side of twitter which means it won't get any better

I'd lose both their numbers

Fambily…I got a couple new ones for y’all. Matched with a yamb in Philly last night. She seemed obsessed with Wordle. She even listed her qualities in a partner and said “Someone to compare daily Wordle scores with”. I actually haven’t played and didn’t play until after 11PM when we were messaging about it and we laughed about my score as I was live texting her photos.

Midnight hits and she sent her score at 12:03AM :wow: At this point I’m pressed so I get it done at 12:16. She sends me her score chart and I ask if she’s off work and has time for a quick call. Y'all…I’ve never had a woman blow up on me talking about “respecting her boundaries”. I’m just like famb…we have gone back and forth for the over an hour and all I asked for was a quick chat. She hit me with “I’m saying are you asking me on date or are you just trying to randomly call me at 1am? Different things.” Followed by “Respect boundaries.”. I didn’t even ask to FaceTime!! It was honestly just a quick chat :lol:

Then this other chick just moved to the area…was distant after I told her that I was setting up a date, then disappeared mid-week when I checked in and was going to confirm some details. She didn’t reply to the check-in so we obviously didn’t connect so last night I ****ed around and asked here “So are you just never going to text me back?” Man……..

She had the unmitigated gall to reply to me with “Hey…you basically didn’t text me leading up to the day of our “date” so I had no idea if we were still on or if you were still interested. You’re gonna have to be a little more aggressive to be competitive.”

Yesterday gave me Reebok feels. I need to shed myself of this but EYE also don’t think I was THAT in the wrong. I think these chicks are just wilding with their expectations essential to me
You should have asked the first one if she was mentally inept and just unmatched her. The second one you should have just responded with lol and unmatched. Hell maybe I would have said "sorry if I knew you were this miserable, I would have unmatched sooner" and just unmatched/block her.

I guess this is a slight humble brag but have y’all dealt with women who seem like their head game be slacking after you lick them from the front to the byke? Seems like every time I make ‘em get theirs off the tongue then they get lazy with the pipe and either just let it sit there like a thermometer or just say “put it in”. Sometimes I want some quality neck and haven’t really had any since 2019 even though I’ve allegedly dealt with some throat goats

End rant

I guess this is a slight humble brag but have y’all dealt with women who seem like their head game be slacking after you lick them from the front to the byke? Seems like every time I make ‘em get theirs off the tongue then they get lazy with the pipe and either just let it sit there like a thermometer or just say “put it in”. Sometimes I want some quality neck and haven’t really had any since 2019 even though I’ve allegedly dealt with some throat goats

End rant

ONCE THEY GET THEIR’S... ITS OVER WITH FOR YOU BRO :lol: :lol:

JUST LIKE A DUDE, ONCE YOU BUST, YOUR MIND IS BACK TO REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING.

SO YOU SHOULD DEF GET THE SLOPPY 1ST THEN DO HER.

ONCE THEY GET THEIR’S... ITS OVER WITH FOR YOU BRO :lol: :lol:

JUST LIKE A DUDE, ONCE YOU BUST, YOUR MIND IS BACK TO REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING.

SO YOU SHOULD DEF GET THE SLOPPY 1ST THEN DO HER.
See even after they get their first, I still make it a habit to smash till they get a 2nd or 3rd.

But you’re def right about getting the neck beforehand

Quick backstory, had an event wear I had to throw on the tux. I have an older coworker, I look more at like an older sister. She asked me for a pic from the event in my tux, sent her the pic. She shared it with her homegirl who put on the full court press. Last night we were texting back and forth and she hit me with "you not playing fair."
WHOA.gif

I was like, hey that's my line. Shorty talking about she really wants to get to know me, shortly after telling me how wet she getting on the phone. Uh huh.

End rant
Been there, early in my sexcapades took care of a chick, soaking the sheets level. Come up to close the deal and she hit me with the I'm tired lets go to sleep. I was HOT. Saw her on LinkedIn, instantly got my Arthur on.
Arthur.gif

Back
Top Bottom