Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

The well has dried up for the most part. Used to be a lot of potential like 2 years ago when I converted to POF after the Myspace days. Those were the days...I miss Myspace :smokin

OKC is better. That depends if you can make a half decent profile page. I had a profile from like May - August this year and I was hitting up so many girls and getting a more than a good amount of replies that I starting have crazy standards for me to msg them back. (I live on Long Island, NY). It was fun. But I stopped because a few chicks were choosing hard on me and I could not duck them.

in my area (sf) i found a lot of the younger girls are on there to boost their egos and to chat. i stop talking and get straight to the point in hanging out. i only search for 30+ females off POF. ive met an older woman who was pretty cool and got her **** together. hung out a couple times casually.

for ***** and giggles, i created a fake female acct once and got flooded with messages instantly (i didnt even put a hot pic, too). the stuff some guys say LOL

I'm trying to clap some 30+ cheeks I'm in my early 20s. How do I go about it?

yo! I messed up real bad on POF these past drunken nights.. I don't even wanna dare log back in to check my messages.

any other successful websites out there besides that & OKC? just curious fambs.

yo! I messed up real bad on POF these past drunken nights.. I don't even wanna dare log back in to check my messages.
any other successful websites out there besides that & OKC? just curious fambs.
beautifulpeople.com, but most of you wouldnt make the cut

Pof is full of fat desperate chicks....I did join OKC sent some msgs to a few that caught my eye earlier wonder how long they'll take to respond anyway off to the campus...Halloween party tonight
what city do you live in?

View media item 122942

View media item 122943

View media item 122944

View media item 122945

View media item 122946

View media item 122947

View media item 122948

View media item 122949

View media item 122950

:x Charlotte......where they at?

i got one yamb off there and when it was done, i felt dirty as a mug mug cuz it just didnt feel right.
took me about two weeks and about 200 copypastas... but i got one... and i closed my account immediately afterwards.
ohmygodddddd 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Made a profile on POF (didn't add a picture or details, was just browsing). Within 5 mins I came across my ex girlfriend AND my current joint's roommate who's bald and 400 pounds :x

I exited stage left quicker than a muthasucka...

Yeah, just wanted to share that...

Made a profile on POF (didn't add a picture or details, was just browsing). Within 5 mins I came across my ex girlfriend AND my current joint's roommate who's bald and 400 pounds :x

I exited stage left quicker than a muthasucka...

Yeah, just wanted to share that...

This sorta happened to me too :lol:

as soon as I started seeing familiar faces ... :x

outta there

I swear there needs to be a legit site called ezyambs.com cuz I be lazy some times, even in NYC. No effort yambs be needed.

1/200?

ONE out of 200?

:lol: :smh:

I'd close my account too.

If you're semi good looking and have at least half a brain you should be able to get decent yambs via POF,Okcupid etc.

Especially if you live in a pretty big city. I've bagged many chicks in Charlotte NC and I don't even live there.

But to answer OP's question

Yes and yes. Do both. All of the above.

Last edited:
lol shes ugly doe

yeah, her body is decent though. But still cant get passed that face. still thinking whether i want to respond or not :lol:

:lol: homeboy said 9/10. the thirst is real

as much as i dont really mean it, i dont have the swag of zyzz to come through with lines like "can i hit it, loser" and get positive replies :lol:

misc was on another level with their game :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom