Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Currently dating a chick who I met on POF. she messaged me first. come to find out we attend the same school and have the same major. I'm a senior she is a Junior. She has a really cool personality and a good head on her shoulders. would probably wife if she lost some weight. cant help  feeling as though I'm dating down. got a date set up tomorrow with this other chick who messaged me. she is slim, light skinned, with tats just how I like them. I feel as though she may be a stage 1 clinger though. I get messaged pretty frequently on POF. most of the messages have been from chubbs but lately I have had some cute one message me or say they would like to meet me.
well looks like we got a Fabio over here.

i keed.

P.O.F has the chicks that have had sex with all their facebook friends so now they have to meet strangers..

the chicks i worked with that would meet dudes on there were hideous, i dont know it just seems like all the girls on there have some kind of issue..

Ya'll really can't get none in person though? :lol:

It ain't eem bout that tho. Its 20 degrees where I'm at,, biddies don't even be out and if they are they're making moves to get back inside. Only way you running into joints is if you post in the grocery store or subway all day. :Lol

Yooo!! Any of yall boys still on this?

I've had an OKC profile for a while now, but I don't even have a pic on it and all I do is look thru their pics :nerd: :lol:

Ya'll wasn't lying about some of the chicks on there.There's actually a few on OKC that I know in real life :smh: :rofl:

My friend was telling me yesterday he started using OKC and already has a date setup for next week and is talking to a few others. He's a chubby, Italian dude and is getting play. I'm kinda tempted to use it now, never been into that online dating stuff.

Okc is cool pof chicks swear they deserve models or something lol. Rather meet someone in the real world though

Only been lurking for like ten minutes and I've already seen two people I know :wow:

haven't logged on in a while
I use it to hunt milfs and cougars. Recently divorced, single, busy, working ladies

Before I get married I want to smash a 40-45 year old.

When I was on this tough 4-5 years ago they were lightweight thirsty.

POF is decent.

I'm in SA, TX and have worked through a few. titty-smashed 1, domeski from another, smash on first night on 1, and hooked up being a wingman to my friend who met a POF girl.

I found out later on that one was a recovering meth-user. Didn't penetrate that one though.

POF is decent.

I'm in SA, TX and have worked through a few. titty-smashed 1, domeski from another, smash on first night on 1, and hooked up being a wingman to my friend who met a POF girl.

I found out later on that one was a recovering meth-user. Didn't penetrate that one though.

:rofl:

Not surprised at all

Last edited:
not sure if want (right)

10ybm0yipgg1woduwwglvihzl279983443.2.jpg

I'd say go for it! Teeth look a little jagged but she's cute and so is her friend :smokin
Any more pics?:nerd:

Last edited:
She would be arguably a 10 if she got her teeth fixed, still well above average. Do it.

Last edited:
Ton of ratchets and prostitutes in my area. "I don't want no broke *****" in their profiles and whatnot, I'll just browse the profiles :nerd:

I'd say go for it! Teeth look a little jagged but she's cute and so is her friend :smokin
Any more pics?:nerd:

1jbqcs5whg3vscmvfxfldlnpf279983437.2.jpg

She would be arguably a 10 if she got her teeth fixed, still well above average. Do it.

i have low standards, but even with a perfect grill, you're reaching :lol:

Striking out more than this guy right now. View media item 290183 on pof :lol: ima give it 48 hours. Things don't pick up ima retire my short lived career. :smh:

it's a numbers game bro. you gotta be the one messaging these broads. come up with a clever first message that you can copy and paste to every since chick you think's attractive. keep at it.

Back
Top Bottom