Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Ton of ratchets and prostitutes in my area. "I don't want no broke *****" in their profiles and whatnot, I'll just browse the profiles :nerd:

Exactly. All these expectations and more than likely broad is a sloot or methhead or both :rofl:

I'd say go for it! Teeth look a little jagged but she's cute and so is her friend :smokin
Any more pics?:nerd:

1jbqcs5whg3vscmvfxfldlnpf279983437.2.jpg

She would be arguably a 10 if she got her teeth fixed, still well above average. Do it.

i have low standards, but even with a perfect grill, you're reaching :lol:

Striking out more than this guy right now. View media item 290183 on pof :lol: ima give it 48 hours. Things don't pick up ima retire my short lived career. :smh:

it's a numbers game bro. you gotta be the one messaging these broads. come up with a clever first message that you can copy and paste to every since chick you think's attractive. keep at it.
Got any tips on a clever message? The poseidon line is for okc and the thankful line won't work cause the holidays are over.
99 percent say ask me anything so im usually breaking em with a quick question like im actually interested to hear about em. Amidoingitwrong?
Doesnt help theres just a handful of good looking chicks too smh I got whales hollering at me. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm out here sending " Hey so are you on here looking for someone to chill with?"

Lol not winning by any means but least I don't stray away from my intentions

Last edited:
Bump.
Tried out some of the lines inhere. Sent them to some local joints who look down. Especially this one 40 yo milf in my area :evil: will report back with any responses.

i just tell them im Club27 from Niketalk.com

and i can PRACTICALLY HEAR THE MOISTURE

[quote name="Based Mod" url="/t/512294/whats-the-deal-with-pof-com/340_20#post_17329942]
1jbqcs5whg3vscmvfxfldlnpf279983437.2.jpg
[/quote]she looks good, obviously she gotta get her teeth fixed. Solid 8 once she gets them fixed in my opinion.

Man all I do is creep on these chick's profiles, gotta get a damn pic on my profile :smh:

Someone just try to use the three lines and see if it works.

repped, I'm refining my game with this. Getting straight to the point but not actually commenting on her at all really.

Only thing I would change is not asking whether she thinks you're attractive, that sounds insecure about your own appearance. If she is single and hands over the # then you don't have to ask that :lol:

that Cheyanne girl is beautiful. Geez.

i can do what that guy did, theres nothing to it. seems easy enough

im cute enough to pull it off, i'll get around to it maybe tomorrow. will report back

Whats the problem with her grill? If you're just trying to beat, it should be easier. Them girls that have "flaws" are easier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom