Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

No guilty conscious over here Cuzzo the majority of the women I date are darkskinned. Try again though

dawg, you is off, i wasnt even talkin about you from jump, i was talkin about the whale who hit you up

relax guy

i was taking the BART home from work and saw a chick on her phone messin with tinder. big ol girl was thirsty :lol:
isnt it like "hot or not" ?

Man I dont get it. This chick (8.5) on MeetMe clicked "Yes" on the "meet this person" button, and even sent me a friend request so i messaged her and...no response 
indifferent.gif
. Im literally sitting here like 
indifferent.gif
. My shoes are tied so I aint even trippin, more yambz in the lake.

Also what is yall take on messaging chicks moar than once. I don't do it because my thirst is quenched, but is that **** ever okay? Maybe your message got lost in the thirst, who knows?

Came across this fine chick's profile who was in the pic standing next to her grotesque longhaired Cory Redding looking friend. Click on the profile pic and it IS long-haired Cory Redding's profile :x :stoneface: a big breasted *** ******. I should pass that profile over to the dude who said he wouldn't waste a pair of ******* like that regardless if it was a dude or not.

Man I dont get it. This chick (8.5) on MeetMe clicked "Yes" on the "meet this person" button, and even sent me a friend request so i messaged her and...no response 
indifferent.gif
. Im literally sitting here like 
indifferent.gif
. My shoes are tied so I aint even trippin, more yambz in the lake.

Also what is yall take on messaging chicks moar than once. I don't do it because my thirst is quenched, but is that **** ever okay? Maybe your message got lost in the thirst, who knows?
bruh, its literally so many chicks, i forget who i message

that being said, ive definitely hit up chicks twice without knowing i already hit em up, and theyve responded 99% on the second time, so im assuming messages get lost in the shuffle

Came across this fine chick's profile who was in the pic standing next to her grotesque longhaired Cory Redding looking friend. Click on the profile pic and it IS long-haired Cory Redding's profile
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
a big breasted *** ******. I should pass that profile over to the dude who said he wouldn't waste a pair of ******* like that regardless if it was a dude or not.
cover.jpg

that being said, ive definitely hit up chicks twice without knowing i already hit em up, and theyve responded 99% on the second time, so im assuming messages get lost in the shuffle
So I guess sending another message would be worth it after all. Unless they're "those" type of girls that have on their profile "If I don't respond the first time that obviously means I am NOT interested" -_-

I think I'm gonna delete my OKC. Chicks view my profile, but don't even message me? :stoneface:

I'm getting no play at all, these ***** don't respond to my messages. :smh:

They should feel privileged I'm even taking the time to message them >D

I met up with a chick off pof last saturday and took her to a bar and a walk after and really hit it off with her. I find her attractive and cool to kick it with. I know this is cuffing season and all. Another chick gave me her number as well though and now idk what to do about her.

Its actually some pretty chicks on there... Just went browsing.

I could never bring myself to sign up though. I would feel like my social life was a failure :smh:

EDIT: Just saw a girl I went to high school with :wow: :rofl:

Last edited:
I just saw a girl I went to high school with also. Clicked the profile and backed out but she hit me up. i aint having it.

My whole game on these sites is copy paste. Find a unique opener and just go with it if it works

Last edited:
I just saw a girl I went to high school with also. Clicked the profile and backed out but she hit me up. i aint having it.

My whole game on these sites is copy paste. Find a unique opener and just go with it if it works

wait, if you make an account and click someones profile they can see who clicked it?

the hell? :smh:

This online stuff is funny to me. Got this chicks number from OKC, she wanted to see more pics since I only have two. So I send the pics and she doesn't believe it's me. She thinks I'm catfishin'. Not eem sure how to take that. lol

As far as chicks looking at your profile but messaging or anything, it's nothing really. It's the equivalent of a chick looking at you in public. Doesn't mean she's interested.

So I guess sending another message would be worth it after all. Unless they're "those" type of girls that have on their profile "If I don't respond the first time that obviously means I am NOT interested" -_-

View media item 634281

This online stuff is funny to me. Got this chicks number from OKC, she wanted to see more pics since I only have two. So I send the pics and she doesn't believe it's me. She thinks I'm catfishin'. Not eem sure how to take that. lol

As far as chicks looking at your profile but messaging or anything, it's nothing really. It's the equivalent of a chick looking at you in public. Doesn't mean she's interested.
Man EVERY chick I talk to thinks I'm catfishin, I'm not on fb twitter or ig and I only have two pics on my profile

Last week I was drivin to this thotties place and I got lost so I called her (apartment communities with all them dam twists n ****, it's dark and I'm faded smh) and the whole time she's like "I really hope you are who you say you are"

I am Superman

She saw the pics and wasn't feeling it...

Both y'all emphasized the fact that you only have two pictures. :lol:

Dudes catfish and play the Myspace angle game too. (Hats/beards etc. to hide the ugly)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom