Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Definitely
laugh.gif
and you have to have them at various times of the day. Can have her ask for a pic at 1pm and you send her something you took outside at 10pm
Lol true and also you can't send her a pic without a beard the same day you meeting up with her and you have a full grown beard..I know, I've thought of these things, it's complicating
ohwell.gif
shortys got me taking selfies in the bathroom mirror at work, I got work to do!!

its hella hos at UofM doe, i wnt to a business camp my sofmore summer yr in hs at UofM, i was lame back then, but me and my cousin snuck to some actual students dorms, bops was GOIN, but look doe, they was bad too, i aint smash doe, i was on somthin else

but you right about EMU, my homies all got burned by a EMU ho when they got rekless out there
Eastern and Western. All the dumbass fine broads that couldn't get into scUM or State.
i go to OU and its alot fine snow bunnies, they all commute tho and dont **** easy 

EVERYBODY gets into state tho, the only reason i didnt go to state is because my refund checks are bigger at OU and 80% of the kids i know went to state

IDK what your talking about, when I went to UofM the girls were horrible there. For every 10 girls one was dope.

IDK what your talking about, when I went to UofM the girls were horrible there. For every 10 girls one was dope.
i will say state>>>>michigan girls, but thats still a lot of fine females, how many girls do u see everyday? now to put your pseudo stat into perspective, youre bound to see a bad female every 2 minutes on that campus, i like dem odds

i will say state>>>>michigan girls, but thats still a lot of fine females, how many girls do u see everyday? now to put your pseudo stat into perspective, youre bound to see a bad female every 2 minutes on that campus, i like dem odds

Both of you are correct and state easily has the best girls.

Spent the weekend in Charlotte for the Jay Z concert. Had 2 OKC chicks lined up and 2 alternates 1 from POF and another from Instagram.

Met up with the 2 from OKC 27 year old and a Cougar...ended up getting top from the 27 old on Saturday and smashing today before I left.

met up with one female from match today. She had a chest on her! couldnt stop looking at em. She was cool...i felt she was trying to be too serious at times.

i reactivated my OKC profile yesterday.. Aint much in my area, I'll look again and it there aint wiminz worth hollering at, I'm deleting it :smh:

POF if you want random jumpoffs from fat chicks.

OKC if you want to write a book to a chick for weeks before meeting and then you meet and the chick is :pimp:

I met a chick on Saturday that took weird filtered photos on Instagram and I was iffy about meeting her. When I met her she was fine as hell :D

OKCupid > POF
its the other way around for my area, okc is FULL of racist white chicks in my area, ive only met one legit chick off of okc, thick (perfect thick like 36-24-38) mexican mami back in 2012, still converse with her, but i dropped the ball due to bein a lame

pof has been good to me lately, got some legit cuties on deck, some legit foreigns on deck, n some legit thick ones on deck, my finesse just not all the way there yet, its impossible for me to meet em n smash em within the moment, i need prep time word to batman

its the other way around for my area, okc is FULL of racist white chicks in my area, ive only met one legit chick off of okc, thick (perfect thick like 36-24-38) mexican mami back in 2012, still converse with her, but i dropped the ball due to bein a lame

pof has been good to me lately, got some legit cuties on deck, some legit foreigns on deck, n some legit thick ones on deck, my finesse just not all the way there yet, its impossible for me to meet em n smash em within the moment, i need prep time word to batman

Bay Area, California - OKC is on deck my dude.

I love this social media stuff though, I was in vegas and got on tender and was able to meet up with some chicks super easy.

OKC local thing is cool too.

I dont have an OKC profile, but just from scanning it I mostly see black chicks who don't date black dudes. On POF let's say that's 1 out if every 50 chicks you come across (still high, but whatever). On OKC it's like 1 out of every 3 :lol:

anyone try those matchmaker/speed dating services like "its just lunch" or something similar? :nerd:

Maaaan I cannot stay off POF. I love living in LA because everyone comes from all over the place to live here or go to school, so I have a nice mash up of females to choose from. I smashed this Russian chick last week. We went to a bar in studio city and he paid for all the drinks too even after I offered twice. We go back to her place and I put the hulk smash on her. She hit me up for the round 2 this weekend and it was on and crackin' as soon as I walked in. I couldn't even put my bag down fast enough she was so with it. I'm working on this Hispanic chick now that just got her tig ole bitties done. I can't wait to dive in. This online **** is almost too easy bros especially when they hit you up first it's like they're asking for the D off the bat.

Maybe I am trippin but POF and the Bay Area sucks :smh:

Maybe I should change my profile asking for a sandwich after sex :smh:

Meeting up with this nice, older joint off match tonight. Ive been putting her off for a while.

Back
Top Bottom