Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

:lol: Said she's "been abstaining" not that she's actually practicing abstinence. Jumpy.

Not even I just didn’t play into her BS , now she’s copping pleas and sending nudes .
Maybe the younger me would’ve play into
These type of games , but I cut it short with women nowadays. I tell them what it is , to avoid any confusion.

Not even I just didn’t play into her BS , now she’s copping pleas and sending nudes .
These type of games , but I cut it short with women nowadays. I tell them what it is , to avoid any confusion.
My PM is open so I can give you a yay or nay on smashing

Riiiight

:lol: :lol: whos signing up?

Screenshot_20191228-140847_Google Play Store.jpg
Earlier this year I was trying to find someone with big *** ******* so I signed up for a different one called WooPlus. I haven’t really used it but it’s not that bad from what I remember :lol:

Last edited:
Try the premium for a month then. Small price to pay to unlock potential P that you would have to pay for (directly or indirectly) anyway.

Hiking pics, traveling pics usually attracts white women. Also take some fly pics in front of art pieces.
White women don't have culture so they try extra hard to appear worldly by drinking wine, looking at art, and traveling. Throw on an Oxford shirt and Wayfarers if you got em.

OMG. THIS POST ALMOST GOT ME IN TROUBLE HERE AT WORK, I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD OUT LOUD.

I keep running into girls on tinder who are ****ed up from a past relationship.

Start feeling guilty if I stop talking to them cause they seem fragile af.

Don't fall for this, there's two sides to every story. My only recommendation would be to not string them along for a long period of time if YOU aren't serious about anything long term.

A week on Tinder and 120 matches deep. Im gonna unmatch half these chicks. Don't have time to hit em all up even with the copy paste finesse.

The women on bumble are aggressive and seem to want something serious but I've had a few good dates so far and smashed all four of em on the first night.

Might have to see what it do with Hinge this week.

Drop the details

- She liked my profile 2 weeks ago.

- We clicked & vibed instantly just off of dm's, text, phone calls & facetime. I could feel her liking me more & more each day.

- Had our first date yesterday. Took her to a cheap breakfast/brunch spot & then bowling later on in da day. She was drinking @ da bowling alley. She had some merlot & then a honey jack ginger & lemonade.

- Got back to my spot & she mentioned she was tipsy :evil: .

- Lit some candles & threw on a youtube video of burning wood with crackling sounds on da big screen & soundbar (she loved it :lol::smokin).

- Bought out some liquor from my pantry I started sipping & she had some too. We on da couch talking, next thing I know she running her fingers through my hair & she telling me how she love my hair & then I start kissing her. Side note: Growing my hair out has to be one of da best things I've ever done :lol:. I swear I've never gotten this much attention from women until I grew it out :evil::pimp:.

- Now we kissing each other faces off & on top grinding/grabbing on my d & I'm in motion with her & giving her some pelvic thrusts. She's playing hard to get though. Wouldn't let me take it pass kissing. Telling me how she's celibate :rolleyes:smh:. She eventually lets me suck on those tig ol bitties & she gives me head. Still not letting me clap up though.

- We ended up from my living room couch, to da kitchen & then into my bedroom :lol:.

- Once she was in my bed it was a wrap. I was inside that wet wet :evil::pimp:.

- It's crazy because on da ride home from bowling I was saying to myself "I ain't getting none tonight". Boy was I wrong :D.

Back
Top Bottom