Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

nah u was good til u startd tryna cuff or tol her u want her like dat

from here on out dont say non of dat **** unless she bring it up

jus do how u been doin minus da cuffin *** ***** part my g let her cuff u if u really tryna go together

from here on out im not gonna get feelings involved. just gonna keep doing what i was doing before the simping behavior happened

i mean however u play it bro

idk how u got her to let u pipe but keep doin dat part n den dont do no more

You run the perfect game on a girl you barely like. If you got heart eyes for a chick, you already lost.
I honestly agree with this. I gotta step back completely from a chick because I'm too invested and have "heart eyes" for her when it should be the other way around. Good news is that I have other women to keep me occupied while I slowly forget about her and work on myself.

They could be asymptomatic. Be safe. Have another doctor on deck and she has symptoms but hasn’t been tested. Thinking of just falling back for the rest of 2020.
Their pretty chill and don’t mind the delay. The pics and vids bout make me risk it all though :rofl:

im going to a beach with a woman on bumble but she says she'll go with me as her friend. are these women rly risking corona and getting kidnapped so they can make a guy friend? If I was a woman I wouldn't be going to the beach with someone I don't know

im going to a beach with a woman on bumble but she says she'll go with me as her friend. are these women rly risking corona and getting kidnapped so they can make a guy friend? If I was a woman I wouldn't be going to the beach with someone I don't know
Dude I'm not sure anybody should even be responding to you anymore as you seem like a super obvious troll gathering ammo for some women against men blog. You've gotten several people to respond to your bull****z but I hope this one finally does it.

If the above isn't it, you need to find some guy at least 20 years your senior (or even some guy 10 years your junior would work) who can teach you what it is like to talk to a woman without immediately thinking she's gonna be your wife.

I hate that I just typed out those last couple sentences because it's obvious you're a troll

We've all been there. You see a chick with some cute profile pictures from the neck up:smokin

Then you see her in person and her body is still sloppy
:sick::sick::smh::wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom