Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Had some 6’3 chick who looks like Jaxon Hayes hit me up.

Gonna see if she wants to come to the courts to put in some work.

85C9542E-2C98-4749-B35E-35D87543A570.gif

never been in this thread just the last 4 or so pages was a good laugh

you aint playing fair ima try that on wifey and see what she does :rofl:

sike :stoneface:

Got back on bumble for the first time in a while, they have a smart system: they give you access to premium for one day for $3. So you can see who likes you and you can choose to match or dismiss them. Almost forgot I gotta wait for them to msg first. So many bad ones were on there though.

She looks like she got some upper body strength. I say for it. Last time I had me a specimennlike that, we ended up breaking thr couch just how you'd imagine we did (was like a 7 foot couch, would have cost the manufacturer nothing to put 1 more support leg in the center) and shorty just got on tbe otber end and helped me carry it downstairs from the 4th floor and back to the store. Didn't have to call my Dad and have him drive up or level jump work friendships or other local guys i sorta know and ask them

:lol: I imagine for you to try this that she’s only aaaiiiteeee. You think you’ll smash?
Ya shes just aiiiiight :lol: i dunno not too hard pressed tbh, im actually cool with the 2 i got right now. Wanted to see how that line would work :lol: swiping on more to seewhatFG % will be

Got another one i matched with but she never wanted to link up then started to do that whole penpal/text buddy BS. Got annoying af so i flipped it on her, now i got her sending me $ and buying me sneakers. Never met her before.

Yall paying for the extra stuff on these apps or doing just the basic free versions? Are the upgrades worth it?

man i'm 0/20 with that line albeit i use a bunch of emojiis . never tried it on tinder though why not

Yall paying for the extra stuff on these apps or doing just the basic free versions? Are the upgrades worth it?

I currently only use Tinder and Bumble and have the premium access for both which I think are $30 and $22, respectively. The main features which I enjoy are unlimited swipes, seeing who swipes right on you and being able to change your location.

The last two are useful to me because pre-COVID, I traveled a lot for work so the ability to change my location ahead of time (they call it passporting) allowed me to get a head start. I’ve been traveling a little since and it’s still beneficial but I definitely like seeing who swipes on me because it saves time and guesswork.

Probably not worth it for most but given my situation, I get some good use of the features.

man i'm 0/20 with that line albeit i use a bunch of emojiis . never tried it on tinder though why not

What line is that?

I currently only use Tinder and Bumble and have the premium access for both which I think are $30 and $22, respectively. The main features which I enjoy are unlimited swipes, seeing who swipes right on you and being able to change your location.

The last two are useful to me because pre-COVID, I traveled a lot for work so the ability to change my location ahead of time (they call it passporting) allowed me to get a head start. I’ve been traveling a little since and it’s still beneficial but I definitely like seeing who swipes on me because it saves time and guesswork.

Probably not worth it for most but given my situation, I get some good use of the features.

What line is that?
you not playing fair

Back
Top Bottom