Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Sometimes it’s only about just getting a reply, sometimes you gotta maneuver from there and start working your magic.
45707EB9-EE38-48AB-806A-171A07BA34F1.jpeg
Now granted shorty was replying back all dry but that weekend she for sure was sucking me off lovely and I indeed got what I was looking for.

where are the pictures of her sir?

Did the blow your back out line. Results:
One ended the chat
The other said lmao

both had an only fans apparently

:lol:

JUST CURIOUS BUT IS ANYONE IN HERE RED PILLED/MGTOW AND/OR FOLLOW ANY OF THE MAN-O-SPHERE YOUTUBE CHANNELS? SEEMS A LOT OF ISSUES IN HERE CAN BE SOLVED JUST BY GOING RED PILL...

Give some of those channels a listen every now and then but don't delve deep or follow those lifestyles.

Free Game:

Get off these dating site and get real life experience and interactions with women.

In fact, do the machine gun method. Holla at as many women as you can, eventually you’ll find how to talk to them - that works for you.

Then translate that online.

I like a funny/witty approach. It works for me.

These gimmicks ain’t for everybody - we’re all different.

Free Game:

Get off these dating site and get real life experience and interactions with women.

In fact, do the machine gun method. Holla at as many women as you can, eventually you’ll find how to talk to them - that works for you.

Then translate that online.

I like a funny/witty approach. It works for me.

These gimmicks ain’t for everybody - we’re all different.

Agreed, real life an entirely different ball game. Online/apps are different animal all together.

Problem most of us having is the lockdowns, in my city we're on lockdown for a month so 'real life' is out of play for the moment.

Agreed, real life an entirely different ball game. Online/apps are different animal all together.

Problem most of us having is the lockdowns, in my city we're on lockdown for a month so 'real life' is out of play for the moment.

I guess y’all not going to grocery stores, Walmart, restaurants, the park, walking.

Online/ Offline - you’re dealing with humans. Don’t make it complicated. :lol:

Idk about y’all but listening to AMS has improved my success rate with women I would say at least 3-fold in the last year or so. If you listen to him it’s hard to dismiss what he’s spitting as nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom