Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I could usually tell from a girls profile if she was trying to scam me or not back then. Some girls I used to chat with on the space hit me with these surveys and if I was somewhat into them I'd oblige lol. Young me was still a little naïve during those days too though. My identity never got stolen though!

Soon to be cuffed

Lol make a dummy email account

lol hinge ban system, way stronger than that. You need a new phone and new Apple ID to get back on once you banned which I refuse to do. Even if you make a dummy account, you’ll have a account but you’ll still be shadow banned. Which you can tell if you click on buying the premium and it says error, which mean they still got you 😂.

Last edited:
Would you date a woman who doesn't show teeth in any photo? Chick is cute but in ALL 6 photos she's smiling like this

1feb563f7e204be95efe66d875318c07.jpg

3.png

Lesbians on bumble like

It's fascinating seeing what's going on within the different parts of these apps

That's on all apps though.

Lets say she had 50 matches that haven't messaged her yet.

15 are bots
15 are women who just match for self esteem boosts
5 are probably guys

That leaves maybe 20-30% of your matches.

There's just too much BS to sort through... If a girl gets mad that guys are leaving one word and unoriginal messages, that's why :lol:

Also, the idea of Bumble never made sense to me... Considering women typically wait for men to make the first moves and are usually indecisive, why would it be up to them to initiate a conversation.

A woman sending a man a message first won't stop a guy from sending unsolicited pipe pics or not calling you back after he bones lol

I actually liked Bumble when I first got on years back because women had to speak first. But since women only send “hey”,”hi”, etc. as the first message or just never send a message at all it became stale quick.

I actually liked Bumble when I first got on years back because women had to speak first. But since women only send “hey”,”hi”, etc. as the first message or just never send a message at all it became stale quick.
Ya a lot of "hi", 👋 or waving gif first msgs.

Back
Top Bottom