Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Oh trust me, I shut so much **** down that she wants to get away with. Not to put down any of our finance guys in this group, but I trust my background and schooling to know how to keep us good. The constant badgering about a new car is so annoying though.

It’s not about that my man.

The forecasting and modeling will be like therapy. She wants a new whip? Well this is what you can afford. Wants a vacation? Great we can do one a year at $xyz. Wants a second home? This is what needs to happen.

I even use one. Please just look into it!

It’s not about that my man.

The forecasting and modeling will be like therapy. She wants a new whip? Well this is what you can afford. Wants a vacation? Great we can do one a year at $xyz. Wants a second home? This is what needs to happen.

I even use one. Please just look into it!
We’ve dipped out on each other too many times when we were planning on potentially meeting in person over the years. Might just be time to hit a FaceTime/Teams call in the near future if we can’t link in person. You’ve always seemed like a guy I can have an honest conversation with.

Definitely want to talk to you about inheritances coming your way. From what I’ve understood, your wife is like mine where she had that inheritance hit her way before the wedding. But still not sure how to properly secure mine that are coming.

Last edited:
Oh trust me, I shut so much **** down that she wants to get away with. Not to put down any of our finance guys in this group, but I trust my background and schooling to know how to keep us good. The constant badgering about a new car is so annoying though.
I told her the reasons to try to stay safe and not worry and she says that we are 2 different people. She basically wants to spend since I have it but what she doesn’t understand is I have it by being disciplined

This is the stage where she’ll say anything just to create more distance between you and her. Youre not changing this woman’s mind.
Man this sucks to hear, like you mentioned I see that! It’s like we can have a decent conversation and she’ll catch herself just so she can create that distance

We’ve dipped out on each other too many times when we were planning on potentially meeting in person over the years. Might just be time to hit a FaceTime/Teams call in the near future if we can’t link in person. You’ve always seemed like a guy I can have an honest conversation with.

Definitely want to talk to you about inheritances coming your way. From what I’ve understood, your wife is like mine where she had that inheritance hit her way before the wedding. But still not sure how to properly secure mine that are coming.

Happy to talk in-depth - fortunate that my wife is quite frugal and prefers to spend on “experiences”.

Obviously you know a bit of my background - telling you now a financial advisor is a must regardless if you are in IB through tech through insert random career here.

This goes for EVERYONE in a serious relationship in here.

Couple of yall need some marriage counselling/therapy not just one sided/echo chamber or business/analytical perspective from dudes in a forum.

In before it's social media's fault
Last decade it was video games. Before that it was violent movies. Before that it was Rock and Roll. People always pick one thing to blame, but the reality is it is just what happens to a society when it advances to a point were survival is not the main concern.

Last edited:
Hinge dec The move here in DMV, then came across this one. :smh:
460E77B9-902F-4133-81D2-E3B68FA65C04.jpeg

WTF cares about your Meyers Briggs right now.

I'm still banned on Hinge unfortunately (turns out i got banned for having two accounts due to me getting a new number) so im back on Bumble and bumble is terrible here where I live. I have a solid roster rn but would like to upgrade at a couple positions.

Last edited:
Hinge in DC goes CRAZY. Why y'all ain tell me it was jumping like that? I'm spending my whole summer up there.
Met my wife on Hinge in DC in 2019. White girl from CT. At the time, DC HINGE was full of top quality white women. We both make 6 figures but she still makes a lil more than me. When we met she was making a bit more than me, I've gain some ground since we met.

Couple of yall need some marriage counselling/therapy not just one sided/echo chamber or business/analytical perspective from dudes in a forum.

In before it's social media's fault

The rising single lonely man conversation is an interesting one because it's multifaceted and I don't think you can blame one thing for the reason that is.

End of the day it's a dog eat dog world and It's natural selection. If your genetics didn't work out for you, better hit the gym and get that wallet right. Cause as a man no one in this world is going to come save you.

Or you can be lonely. Cause women will share a winner before they get with a man they feel isn't worthy of them.

So after 6 years I’m getting back in to the dating pool. I’ve already had a date off bumble but the chick was weird. Just downloaded hinge . What prompts are you guys using to stand out.

The way they start comparing and panicking. That **** funnier (and sadder) than a mf
:smh:

Lived experience Fam.

Literally 90% of the women from High School/College that I used to want that didn't want me = Mike Jones when I was on Facebook (10 years of kids and failed marriages later).

These days no man under 30 should even be thinking about women, settling down, or starting a family.

Focus all that energy on becoming the best version of yourself that you can. The women will come later.

The best antidote for insecurity is achievement.

The best revenge is success.

Anecdotally - Most of the men I knew that were highly successful at chasing women early in life ended up wishing they could trade places (and hairlines) with me a few baby mommas later :lol:

Only the (rare, few, and far between) that got married to decent traditional women and settled down in or right after college are doing better than me as a single man (due to the dual-income and shared values/old school virtues).

Lived experience Fam.

Literally 90% of the women from High School/College that I used to want that didn't want me = Mike Jones when I was on Facebook (10 years of kids and failed marriages later).

These days no man under 30 should even be thinking about women, settling down, or starting a family.

Focus all that energy on becoming the best version of yourself that you can. The women will come later.

The best antidote for insecurity is achievement.

The best revenge is success.

Anecdotally - Most of the men I knew that were highly successful at chasing women early in life ended up wishing they could trade places (and hairlines) with me a few baby mommas later :lol:

Only the (rare, few, and far between) that got married to decent traditional women and settled down in or right after college are doing better than me as a single man (due to the dual-income and shared values/old school virtues).
THIS!!!!!!

I WAITED TILL I WAS DAMN NEAR 40?

Back
Top Bottom