Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

willypete willypete and Based Jesus Based Jesus posts reminded me I didn’t post the conclusion. Welp….it happened. During our night cap after the game on Sunday she asked me “soooo where do we go from here.” I was bamboozled and just responded you to tell me. She goes into full monologue mode talmbout how amazing/sweet/thoughtful the past week was, she liked me, blah, blah and that we should actually try for real this time. In a flustered and tipsy state, I just kind of shook my head and mumbled for sure.

I asked her plans for this week/weekend. Apparently she’s going to Cape Cod with her homegirls for the long weekend so I at least get to occupy my chill for MDW :smokin But I believe there is an expectation to do something one of the next three nights.

And all jokes aside, I’ve been thinking about it today and a few dates/hangouts is way different than 60 hours straight in terms of discussion because we talked about everything like opinions, views, debt, likes, dislikes, aspirations, family, personal and professional goals, etc.After careful consideration, very technically, on paper this could make sense and we could both benefit personally, professionally and socially. Smashing aside, it was a game changer.

Based Jesus Based Jesus as for the “success shark” thing you brought up in the NBA thread, that’s actually a part of the reason why I’ve been single for a minute because I refuse to date down or date a leech. However, she’s a Double Ivy (Harvard Law) and hella impressive work resume so definitely an equal and I don’t have to worry about that which is another plus.

So in an interesting turn of events, a lot of boxes checked off so I guess we’ll see after this week #OneWeekAtATime

Uh oh she locked you in before MDW? She needs to be more considerate and at least wait until after 4th of July. She's a bold woman. Hit a day party in DC (example 12 stories) this weekend and see if you can stay focused. Then maybe just maybe she can be your starting point guard.

All jokes aside if it makes sense to you go for it.

It seems its not even about the money for him. He genuinely likes spending time with her and smashing.

These are bold moves for just a smash though.

willypete willypete if you vibin with her and things progress naturally, just go with the flow.

Harvard Law aint no joke, atleast you know ya'll kids will be educated af :lol:

The thing is, in terms of messing it up for the next dude, setting ithe bar too high, etc., I can confidently say it's not about running my pockets with her. I'll take it a step further and say that obviously we didn't talk about pasts yet but based on what I learned about her background, my bag is probably FAR from the biggest she's messed with. It's funny because it wasn't intentional but she was making little comments that let me know more about parts of her life that **** on that very part of the date because her family is absolutely LOADED. For example, when I said we were going to Miami she was excited but casually dropped how her parents have a place in Palm Beach. Another was when I surprised her with the helicopter ride she said "Oh, I love helicopters! I take them all the time in the summer because you can only get to the part of Cape Cod where my parents place is by helicopter from the airport" :wow:

So that clearly means they have at least three homes. I mean she has 3 siblings that all have advanced degrees her folks paid for. Saw pics of her sisters wedding. The most ridiculous I can recall though was that she golfs and her dad wanted her to get a membership at a good country club for networking purposes....I know the one she goes to is like a firm second best in the area so I knew it cost bread but I looked it up and didn't realize it has a $100K initiation fee :wow: :sick: Basically after the weekend I was like shhheeiiitttt if we have a kid she's going to paying child support to me! :lol: But nah, I was just taken aback because after all this time I didn't know her fam was like that. If anything her pops raised the bar for me :lol:

I'm definitely going to monitor the expectation management moving forward because when I was thinking about it all I was like "Damn is what used to be the ceiling now the floor?" :lol:

The thing is, in terms of messing it up for the next dude, setting it the bar too high, etc., I can confidently say it's not about running my pockets with her. I'll take it a step further and say that obviously we didn't talk about pasts yet but based on what I learned about her background, my bag is probably FAR from the biggest she's messed with. It's funny because it wasn't intentional but she was making little comments that let me know more about parts of her life that **** on that very part of the date because her family is absolutely LOADED. For example, when I said we were going to Miami she was excited but casually dropped how her parents have a place in Palm Beach. Another was when I surprised her with the helicopter ride she said "Oh, I love helicopters! I take them all the time in the summer because you can only get to the part of Cape Cod where my parents place is by helicopter from the airport" :wow:

So that clearly means they have at least three homes. I mean she has 3 siblings that all have advanced degrees her folks paid for. Saw pics of her sisters wedding. The most ridiculous I can recall though was that she golfs and her dad wanted her to get a membership at a good country club for networking purposes....I know the one she goes to is like a firm second best in the area so I knew it cost bread but I looked it up and didn't realize it has a $100K initiation fee :wow: :sick: Basically after the weekend I was like shhheeiiitttt if we have a kid she's going to paying child support to me! :lol: But nah, I was just taken aback because after all this time I didn't know her fam was like that. If anything her pops raised the bar for me :lol:

I'm definitely going to monitor the expectation management moving forward because when I was thinking about it all I was like "Damn is what used to be the ceiling now the floor?" :lol:

FORGIVE ME.

I wasn't familiar with your game, I know an investment when I see one. COLLECT THOSE COINS.

For example, when I said we were going to Miami she was excited but casually dropped how her parents have a place in Palm Beach. Another was when I surprised her with the helicopter ride she said "Oh, I love helicopters! I take them all the time in the summer because you can only get to the part of Cape Cod where my parents place is by helicopter from the airport" :wow:

So that clearly means they have at least three homes. I mean she has 3 siblings that all have advanced degrees her folks paid for. Saw pics of her sisters wedding. The most ridiculous I can recall though was that she golfs and her dad wanted her to get a membership at a good country club for networking purposes....I know the one she goes to is like a firm second best in the area so I knew it cost bread but I looked it up and didn't realize it has a $100K initiation fee :wow: :sick: Basically after the weekend I was like shhheeiiitttt if we have a kid she's going to paying child support to me!
raw-pickle.gif

Our boy playing the long game, tryna marry into a GOODT family. Helicopter rides between homes like a ****ing Roy :pimp:
Storm Wambsyambs
hahahahaha

YOOOOOOO!!! I deadass thought about Tom Wambsgans on the plane ride home after these revelations!!! :lol: I specifically was thinking about this scene if I ever got in with the famb and had to get the Pops a gift

Logan was barely looked atthat joint then passed it off to someone to hold. Like when Jahlil Okafor was introduced as Sixer then just disgustedly dropped his jersey
18957d02260c3056b06ff590c3c26025.gif

But seriously for since I met her I thought that she thought I was doing it but the whole time she really thought I was basic. **** had me reevaluating my whole flow yesterday. Like when we got back to the airport and were getting in my car I was thinking "she's probably like it's not a Ferrari but I guess I'll get in". Came home after work to my condo and was thinking "she's probably like this is the size of a condo's outdoor terrace, not a living space for a grown man" |l

Believe everything about storm2006 storm2006 Yo is eccentric as hell, but a 🎯 sniper and a get money ***** nonetheless :lol: :pimp:

I need to stay out this thread. I’m outchea ring shopping and ****, but to lock it in. Got a lil more to get out my system…but the retirement wave, soon come.

A5BA23C5-EE00-47F5-8ED7-5A58D064168C.gif

You're getting out the game?!?!? Damb. She expecting it? How is the ring shopping process going for you? You know how you are going to do it yet?

I almost got engaged to my last ex but the thing is that she was previously engaged and dude colluded with her BFF to get her the exact ring she always wanted and proposed in a way similar to how she imagined it.

Maaannn when we started having advanced discussions about engagement I literally told her that dude already ****ed up the process so I was just going to propose at our bi-annual international trip at the end of the year and I was just going to let her pick out whatever ring she wanted and I'd cop. Zero element of surprise or creativity :lol:

On my first date I matched with on Facebook dating... Been talking for a week through text and the phone... So meeting up for dinner at olive garden tonight... Let's see how this goes... Hopefully her pics are recent and she's cool in person...I'll keep y'all updated lol

On my first date I matched with on Facebook dating... Been talking for a week through text and the phone... So meeting up for dinner at olive garden tonight... Let's see how this goes... Hopefully her pics are recent and she's cool in person...I'll keep y'all updated lol
I’m a little jealous. Olive Garden has the fire breadsticks and they make good cherry cokes :nthat:

Hope the date is/was nice and that y’all have another after

Back
Top Bottom