Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Just recently jumped on hinge, do y’all use compatible tab? Or what tab do you guys use

According to NT it's coffee or walks in the park only.

That guy regularly does dinner, drinks, more drink plus arts and crafts in a NYC airbnb 🤔

E379AA3E-9FD0-41C5-B3E5-3A9C68737B00.jpeg

That guy regularly does dinner, drinks, more drink plus arts and crafts in a NYC airbnb 🤔

EYE won't speak for anybody else but my finances dictate coffee and walks in the park :lol:

What's dinner, drinks and renting a spot in NYC costing you? (conservatively)

They could have owned said apartment or had a level of access to it that makes it financially viable to run the same play repeatedly.

Vid not working for me. Cliffs?

They both found out that they went on the exact same date with the same person
- dinner, drinks, “rented out an apartment”, did sip/paint activity, brought a white t-shirt so their clothes don’t get messed up while painting, and they took the same exact picture on a film photo holding their painting.

They thought they were special because it was a well planned date.

Last edited:
They both found out that they went on the exact same date with the same person
- dinner, drinks, “rented out an apartment”, did sip/paint, brought a white t-shirt so their clothes don’t get messed up, and they took the same exact picture on a film photo holding their painting.

They thought they were special because it was a well planned date.

I need clarification. What was done at the apartment?

I had to actually log in to twitter to watch the video.

Now that I've watched it, it's not out of this world. What was his intentions with them? Is he looking for a serious relationship? Did he smash both?
Taking a woman on a special date isn't a hard task

I know Twitter made the change but I assumed embedded videos still worked without logging in. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out. Anytime TikTok tries to direct me to download I just move to the next thing.

According to the friend with the glasses one of the dates was 2 years ago. If true then it's a non story. The fact they were replying to comments but haven't posted a follow video up is unusual. Smashed or not. Not smashing would be surprising since they were impressed/had a good time.

According to the friend with the glasses one of the dates was 2 years ago. If true then it's a non story. The fact they were replying to comments but haven't posted a follow video up is unusual. Smashed or not. Not smashing would be surprising since they were impressed/had a good time.

Was tagged when this was posted in the NBA thread over the weekend :smh: But thank you for posting it here for discussion :lol:

EYE see no problem with how he was moving. It was his signature move and was clearly effective because I am almost certain that he smashed boffem :lol: :pimp:

Yea if its the same date he definitely lives in the apartment. Just told him that he didn’t. Easy way to get the yams with no attachment is to make it seem like you’re from out of town and only there for a lil minute.

Son probably works at that apartment complex.

I didn't get this part. How did they figure out it was an AirBnB? That part doesn't really add up.

I need clarification. What was done at the apartment?

Sip/Paint

Wait..he did the Sip/Paint at the condo in question? So they were freeform painting? I have only done it at those "Painting With A Twist" places where it is BYOB but they provide all the supplies and an instructor to guide you. I guess you could do it at home with your own supplies...unless he hired an "artist" to come through as an instructor which would be next level.

I assumed most dudes that’s out here smashing have certain go to spots and plays, idk how this is news :lol: …Chicks really delusional if they think every date is special just for them

When I was in ATL full time I had one spot by the crib I used to bring em…was doing numbers so it got too hot, but shout out to the bartenders already knowing what’s up n being there for the assist after a while :lol: :pimp:

From what I've read it's not just about finances...it's about not committing time/effort on a first date. Facetiming/talking on the phone is also not NT approved.

I can concur there is very much a 'maximum yambs for minimum work' ethos on these forums :lol:

Time is an interesting measure. You could spend 2+ hours on a dinner date just as easily as you could on a coffee date + walk in the park. The coffee date + walk in the park just gives you greater flexibility to bail. It is like signing a contract that is partially guaranteed or has a team option whereas a dinner date is fully guaranteed.

I think part of the issue around the discourse is that effort gets conflated with finances. Again, dinner dates are just as easy to set up as a coffee date - you just pick a location. Same with a walk in the park. Coffee or a walk are just less of a financial burden. Now think about dude from the Twitter video. Even though ole boy was running back the same date it is definitely more effort than either a dinner/coffee date and it was at least moderately expensive.

FT (preferred) and calls are perfectly acceptable. It is similar to a second-level prescreen which isn't a crazy concept at all IMO. Verification that they look like pics and/or can carry a conversation worthy of whatever amount of time you spend on the date whether it ends up being 30 minutes or a few hours.

I assumed most dudes that’s out here smashing have certain go to spots and plays, idk how this is news :lol: …Chicks really delusional if they think every date is special just for them

Dudes might have a particular bar, restaurant etc but they aren't doing dinner, bar then paint n sip in one night. 1-2 of those in one night isn't unusual...all 3 is something movie level simpish or deviant

Chicks are funny. They usually won't come back to your place on a first date but they'll go to a rented airbnb which is way more sus :lol:

I thought that too but I think maybe there's a bit of "he already paid for the bnb it would go to waste if they didnt go"

But then what happens if a woman says no?

Back
Top Bottom