Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Shooting up the club over everything 8)

1687808737535.gif

"Celebrating all month" Over the past 10 years or so it gets increasingly extra/elaborate

They're more obsessed with birthdays than kids and they project it on to other people.

how tf she gonna ask him to blow out those sparklers? :lol: he got one of these laying around?

1687926674904.jpeg

truth be told, if i know a dating situation is nothing more than casual, i avoid attending a bday invite. i’ve used every excuse to finesse my way out of these things. you not gettin sloppy drunk on my dime and then expectin me to uber you home

1687926986432.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone ever dated one of the 'I'm celebrating my birthday all month' types??

If so how does that go in reality?

Those birthday tweets are wild :wow: Like a lot of people in here and dudes in general, I'm not big on my birthday. It's just another day to me. Never met a woman with that mentality. I honestly care more about celebrating the day of my end of year review and the day bonuses are announced :lol:

It becomes hella awkward when it's casual and a birthday rolls around. I always did my best to avoid those situations because expectations are a ***** and it could ruin a good thing.

Usually for relationships it was a nice dinner, a present and a brunch with people her friends. Celebrating for a whole month is unacceptable and I almost want to say that's not a real thing. Worse than folks keeping up holiday decorations too long :lol:

If it ain’t the whole month then it’s planning something super extravagant (a trip or some type of function) , and it don’t matter how long y’all been together or known em :smh:

Some act like a date and a gift is not enough, but really it’s all competition to show off for other ppl …They gotta make sure the bday social media posts is lit and a lot of content to flood timelines :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom