Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

for every 10 whales i match with, one is at least 7/10

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240106-212637_Instagram~3.jpg

Met my fiancé on Hinge. We’re getting married in Jamaica in July.
Same here! I had the app but had no luck on it. At the time it top notch white chicks. One hit me up and we surprisingly had a lot in common. Funny thing is her mom and sis both tell her she married her dad and i can oddly see that. She has an uncle that gets along with no one but when we get together it’s like old buddies.

We've hit a nasty point where scornful woman know they can use social media and it's mob mentality to get back at men they're mad at.

Shorty had this man getting death threats, going viral on every social media site, all because he didn't want to deal with her. Had randoms pulling up this place of residence putting his well being and his family's at risk.

I don't believe all women just because it's a woman saying it.

I’m just surprised it took this long…

I’m posted in them ****s all the time and it’s never anything criminal or even bad…

It’s always on some he flaked or ghosted me after we talked, or they are salty about something else

I hope we all get paid

I’m just surprised it took this long…

I’m posted in them ****s all the time and it’s never anything criminal or even bad…

It’s always on some he flaked or ghosted me after we talked, or they are salty about something else

I hope we all get paid

Not gunna lie, I know my time probably coming. Might've already happened.

I've already had occurrences of talking to friends or friends of friends. It is what it is.

Not gunna lie, I know my time probably coming. Might've already happened.

I've already had occurrences of talking to friends or friends of friends. It is what it is.

Yeah at first it bothered me and I wanted to try anything to get the ish taken down but as time went by I realized they’re just pathetic *** people that want to bring us down to their level, to not let it effect me.

But you best believe if the chance arises I want them to face full consequences for those coward *** posts

Yeah at first it bothered me and I wanted to try anything to get the ish taken down but as time went by I realized they’re just pathetic *** people that want to bring us down to their level, to not let it effect me.

But you best believe if the chance arises I want them to face full consequences for those coward *** posts

When you look at, it's their fault for all liking the same type of men.

If I have 300 matches, then of course there will be some intersection. It is what it is. As long as I'm being honest and no lying I don't see the issue. But women will be women.

Back
Top Bottom