Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

IMG_9023.jpeg

One of the admins that’s being sued has raised 28 ****ing thousand dollars in a matter of days saying it’s for “lawyer fees” for the group

a girl showed me this and says she is always making posts asking for money

She bout to go buy a purse or some **** watch

mind boggling how these chicks will blindly donate without knowing where it’ll actually go

Any of ya'll ever get a "match" (or a "like") from someone you went on a date with in IRL? A few months after the date?

It's weird because they have your phone number, so they could hit you up that way.

And they know that, but instead they "like" you on Bumble.

Another weird one is if you send a few messages to each other on, let's say, on Hinge and then a few months later she "likes" you on BuMBLE.

What gives ?

Last edited:
Any of ya'll ever get a "match" (or a "like") from someone you went on a date with in IRL? A few months after the date?

It's weird because they have your phone number, so they could hit you up that way.

Another weird one is if you send a few messages to each other on, let's say, on Hinge and then a few months later she "likes" you on BuMBLE.

What gives ?

They’re probably looking at it as an easier way to reconnect or just for the LULz.

They send tbat te t and get left on read, now they havd an egg on their face.

What gives ?

they think its cute/funny

on some "oh look who it is"

lame i know

What gives ?

i wouldn’t give any energy to putting/trying to rationalize the motives on women on these apps…granted this is very anecdotal, but i do find the differences in how men & women use the dating apps/how they very dating generally interesting so i don’t miss an opportunity to ask both men & women that i know are on them how they move, & they way women seem to use these apps are all over the place; it’s literally comical the difference(s)

to oidreez oidreez point women tend to get a lot of messages, so she could have forgotten, or it could be on checks mcgee checks mcgee type of time…or it could be that she wasn’t feeling the interaction initially & deleted your info, only to have seen your profile on another app & it changed her perception(s), or she could just be bored & trying to fish for attention…

What gives ?
Yup. Time to delete account

What gives ?
Just ignore.

Back
Top Bottom