Hip Hip Hooray! Its Christopher Columbus Day! Vol. Hell yeah I found it!

used to have a love/hate relationship w/ this ''holiday''.. got me outta school..but
smh.gif
@ what we're supposed to be celebratin'..
im outta school now.. so #@%* today
pimp.gif

Euro-centrism FTW.

Seriously tho, either they take away the holiday or start teaching the REAL thing to the kids.

The only thing is I wouldn't want my kids learning about rape in Kindergarten or 1st grade.

Originally Posted by Air273

thank you Columbus!!! if it was not for you my parents would never have meet in this great country and i would not be here right now.

if your parents meet in this country you owe your thanks to columbus

this country would have been invaded with or without columbus, sooner or later this country would been taken over. not saying it was justified. and again if this country was not discovered when it was you most likely wouldn't be here, even if it was discovered a few years later odds are that lateness would make that your parents never meet in this country.

look at great this country has contributed to the world....there is bad but way more great things

only the strong survive

roll.gif
The whole point is today is a NATIONAL HOLIDAY based on the actions ofone man whom brought death and slavery.

Let me be ignorant and repost your post...
thank you Slave Traders!!! if it was not for them Kobe Bryant would never have been born in this great country and i would not be rocking my Laker championship gear right now.

if you're an NBA fan you owe your thanks to Slave Traders

the NBA would have made it with or without Slave Traders. not saying slavery was justified. and again if the slaves were not brought here, you most likely would be a hockey fan.

look how great the NBA has contributed to the world....there is bad but way more great things

only the strong survive

Originally Posted by JUUG KNIGHT

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

^ great comic.

Let's not forget the celebration of complete ineptitude. Columbus' dumb *%! actually thought he was in India
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
never knew that
Jesus, and people think that our kids DON'T need to be in school longer?

thank you Columbus!!! if it was not for you my parents would never have meet in this great country and i would not be here right now.

this country would have been invaded with or without columbus, sooner or later this country would been taken over. not saying it was justified. and again if this country was not discovered when it was you most likely wouldn't be here, even if it was discovered a few years later odds are that lateness would make that your parents never meet in this country.

look at great this country has contributed to the world....there is bad but way more great things

only the strong survive
yes, because dude "found" the USA

the guy had no intention of starting this country. he wasn't even the first one here.

only the strong survive
YES!!!!! IGNORANCE IN ALL IT'S GLORY!!!!! thank you for clearing this up for us
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by JUUG KNIGHT

^ great comic.

Let's not forget the celebration of complete ineptitude. Columbus' dumb *%! actually thought he was in India
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
never knew that
Jesus, and people think that our kids DON'T need to be in school longer?

shut up w/ that crying....i knew he thought he was somewhere else i just didn't know it was India....you crying about some white man but probably don'tknow an ounce about AA history

you forgot to add that it was the Chinese who discovered America long long time ago. Do your history research

^ great comic.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Oh, and I'm sure if you were in charge of a trans-Atlantic voyage in 1492 you would have known exactly where you landed, right? They had noway of knowing about something that didn't exist (to the industrialized world).

too many simple minds on this board

this country has a dark history but the good out weigh the bad

again if you parents meet in his country you owe great thanks to Columbus

unless you are of native background

sounds like many of you wish columbus never discovered this country

who knows how the world would be shaped today if this country was never formed, right now hilters son could be ruling the world

i'm a firm believer that the world is a better place thanks to the formation of this country

Cristobal Colon Appreciation Day.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Give people a day off and they will submit to anything.
smh.gif
smh.gif

I think I may go into my neighbor's yard later on today and discover/conquer it.
grin.gif

I don't care about this holiday, I'm just happy that I don't have school today.

More time to finish my round the house chores and get caught up on my homework.

too many simple minds on this board

this country has a dark history but the good out weigh the bad

again if you parents meet in his country you owe great thanks to Columbus

unless you are of native background

sounds like many of you wish columbus never discovered this country

who knows how the world would be shaped today if this country was never formed, right now hilters son could be ruling the world

i'm a firm believer that the world is a better place thanks to the formation of this country

you're saying we owe him thanks like we would know the difference if he never came here...
laugh.gif

and how do you figure hitlers son would be in charge?

Back
Top Bottom