Hip Hop Milk Carton: Where are they now?

What happened to Rass Kass? 
I don't know what he's doing musically but he's alright. I recently seen him at Malloy's in Hermosa Beach. Nobody knew who he was except for my boy and I. When he walked up I told him I was a fan of his music. After that dude wouldn't stop talking to me.
laugh.gif

He's still performing as well. I think he had some small club thing here in SF.
Cheeks did a show for CIAA weekend in Charlotte. He just need to get back with Lou and Spigg and align with some of these old school hip hop tours. Get down with Boot Camp or Def Squad.

Dude was the only rapper of note in Lost Boys (Tah was a hype man), so he's got 7-8 memorable cuts he can do at every show.

Cheeks did a show for CIAA weekend in Charlotte. He just need to get back with Lou and Spigg and align with some of these old school hip hop tours. Get down with Boot Camp or Def Squad.

Dude was the only rapper of note in Lost Boys (Tah was a hype man), so he's got 7-8 memorable cuts he can do at every show.

aint spigg in jail for robbing banks? and gil scott heron is/was cheeks' uncle? :wow: who knew?

Last edited:

View media item 281646
Tah rapped too. He wasn't as nice as Cheeks but he had bars. Spigg got like 30 years for robbing banks.

Ray Cash :pimp: That debut was piff

ray cash is still around. think hes going by rose' ray, started going by that around the time ross started using rose'........bad timing.

had this joint w/ currensy a few years ago.

and young berg has been the butt of many a joke, so i dont think hes gonna show his face for a minute. but i think homie ghostwrites so he'll be ok..

Last edited:
Tah rapped too. He wasn't as nice as Cheeks but he had bars. Spigg got like 30 years for robbing banks.
Tah had bars??? I know he rapped, Legal Drug Money was in heavy rotation back in 96. But on their best cuts, he was all adlibs.

ray cash is still around. think hes going by rose' ray, started going by that around the time ross started using rose'........bad timing.

had this joint w/ currensy a few years ago.

and young berg has been the butt of many a joke, so i dont think hes gonna show his face for a minute. but i think homie ghostwrites so he'll be ok..

saw ray cash @ a jeezy show back in 2011, gangsta gibbs brought him out. had on some forces and baggy jeans, looked like he just drove over from his house to perform his song (probably did, show was in cleveland)

berg ghost writes and does production now

Was gonna say Ras Kass too. Might check for that mixtape.

Boot camp clik (other than sean price)
Tha alkaholiks
Triple seis
Cuban link
Defari
Quasimoto
Swollen members
Lil dap
East flatbush projects
rah d****h

Randomly thought of this rapper but wtf ever happened to XV??? Son disappeared off the face of the earth. Just looked up his last project & it came out in 2014 & he hasnt been on any of his social media accounts in like 6 months

Dude went from one of hottest & hardest working blog rappers in hip hop to nowhere :smh:

Randomly thought of this rapper but wtf ever happened to XV??? Son disappeared off the face of the earth. Just looked up his last project & it came out in 2014 & he hasnt been on any of his social media accounts in like 6 months

Dude went from one of hottest & hardest working blog rappers in hip hop to nowhere :smh:

Man i completely forgot he existed :lol: I used to see his name on a lot of other people's stuff, but couldn't tell you which dudes

Zoe is Flo-rida's hype man lol Them 2 been getting show checks together for quite some time now.

Where the hell is Ray cash & rich bwoi

Last edited:
What has MiMs been on? How about Pill? David Banner? Yung Joc? Ying yang twins? They had were running the bangers in the early 2000s :smokin

Back
Top Bottom