History of Nike Boxes..

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Omg, iono what's funnier... The dudes falling for it or the dudes tryna play along...
roll.gif
Playing along with what?

BTW, I think it normally takes 3-4 days tops if they ship with USPS priority, but the tracking sucks.
Dude, give it up. It's over!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Omg, iono what's funnier... The dudes falling for it or the dudes tryna play along...
roll.gif
Playing along with what?

BTW, I think it normally takes 3-4 days tops if they ship with USPS priority, but the tracking sucks.
Dude, give it up. It's over!
laugh.gif
What's over?
nerd.gif

I remember when this site introduced me to Nikepark...
smokin.gif

You Go Boy is Buzz Killington of 2009

I was wondering what 11 pages was about.

pimp.gif
at the rest of yall being on the same page.

dudes that are posting that its fake like yo go boy and Lrr are just mad they fell for it.
indifferent.gif
at you guys for killing the fun.
smh at dudes always trying to be the hero

Originally Posted by verynecessary

Originally Posted by shaolin

pimp.gif
cosign. so salty.
Yeah he's a lame. He's that kid in elementary that always got the class in trouble. And no one ever liked him. Probably got beat up,and ate lunch by himself too. Sucking to the teacher's teet, what a lame.

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

Yeah he's a lame. He's that kid in elementary that always got the class in trouble. And no one ever liked him. Probably got beat up, and ate lunch by himself too. Sucking to the teacher's teet, what a lame.
word to Stephen Glansberg

Try using internet explorer. Some websites require that certain scripts run Which other browsers don't allow. Some browsers are neglected because, likewindows, most people have access to IE.

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Try using internet explorer. Some websites require that certain scripts run Which other browsers don't allow. Some browsers are neglected because, like windows, most people have access to IE.
do i have to have an updated version, or will it still work? somebody please help
tired.gif

pimp.gif
cosign. so salty.
Yeah he's a lame. He's that kid in elementary that always got the class in trouble. And no one ever liked him. Probably got beat up, and ate lunch by himself too. Sucking to the teacher's teet, what a lame.

word, probably the kid who didnt go along with punking the substitute teacher.

I stop back at page 5 like why is this dude continuing to be a party pooper?

Originally Posted by Sputnik

dudes that are posting that its fake like yo go boy and Lrr are just mad they fell for it.
indifferent.gif
at you guys for killing the fun.
smh at dudes always trying to be the hero

Remember that this is only the internet

Some of you guys are like diabolical geniuses
laugh.gif

I gotta admit when I saw this thread earlier in the day I went for that fake link but after reading the replies on the 1st page I knew what was up and I waslaughing all the way.

some of you dudes are rediculous
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

word to Stephen Glansberg

Same thing I was bout to say
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom