HOH in Indianapolis

as anyone else heard about this happening cuz my friends that work at footlocker have been tellin me about there being a House of Hoops put into Lafayette Square Mall

Was just in town this past weekend and copped the Wolf Grey's. Guy at Footlocker broke it down and said they are definitely bringing one to Greenwood Mall. Should be there in about 3 months he said.

whatttt? im up at greenwood all the time and havent heard anything about this but it would be defiantly be dope if it happened

I'll be amazed if this happens...BUT, I wonder if they'd get the same thing the other HOH's get. Greenwood isn't necessarily the best place for this type of store....it'd be best in Lafayette Square or Circle Centre

Greenwood might be a suburb, but its by far the best mall in the city.  They aren't going to put such a high profile store in a mall that is more than half full of vacant spots and falling apart (lafayette sq).  And Circle Centre is a joke...poll Indy residents...they don't go down there on the regular.
All HOH's get pretty much the same product...with the exception of an area exclusive...but even those usually just premier in say Bev Center LA, then 30 days later the rest of HOH's get them.

This store will be THE SHOE SHOP in all of Indiana...not just Central Indiana.

Well, they were trying to put it in Circle Centre but couldn't because of the contract Finishline has with Circle (no competitor shoe stores). I personally think that Castleton would've been perfect, but Greenwood will work.

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

Yo.....this eNPHAN....any of you indy nters can help me with herbal medicines? Hit me on [email protected] on here I guess.......
PM me no Weezy. In town for the Conclave like everyone else?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

Yo.....this eNPHAN....any of you indy nters can help me with herbal medicines? Hit me on [email protected] on here I guess.......
PM me no Weezy. In town for the Conclave like everyone else?
laugh.gif
sorta...i rolled with my uncles not knowing where i was going....Rilla looked out for me.....you aint hit me quick enough famlay

Never would have gone in Circle Center.  Not enough traffic.
And that exclusivity contract is up now....so don't be surprised if you see FTL in there soon.

yea i was at greenwood like 2 weeks ago and the have a sign on the wal that says House of Hoops coming soon.. i got sooo excited lol. when does the exclusivity contract expire? Circle centre is the closest to me and that finishline blows. And since theres gonna be an HOH are they gonna remove the FTL?

the would bring a HOH after i moved down south.....This is what Indianapolis has been needing for a very long time. Its going to be great for the city but its going to kill the smaller spots like Deveroes and Got Sole....oh well change is better and they are gonna have to step their game up.

Back
Top Bottom