HOH in SF.. when does it open??

I heard that HOH is supposed to open on the 22nd of May and there will be a special guest appearance there on the 27th

^^^damn what is going on with YUKU's servers? LMAO. i know you only clicked once, right???
i can't wait for the HOH. its about damn time they put one up here. we should of been at least the second region to get one.

DAVER .... I agree with you homie.

Really they should of showed NOR CAL some love a long time ago.

22nd ehh.... Are they going to be getting past HoH releases?I hope they get in some Kobe V's that released earlier this year
nerd.gif

i got the word from my boy that works at NTSF that it will open on the 21st. Steph Curry will be up there and i heard that they got 3 months of shoes up there

21st sounds good to me. If they got a bunch of HoH Kobe's, my wallet may be in trouble. I'll take some red foams and CTK Brons also.

Either way, this is long overdue.

21st it is, hopefully there aint to many peeps there.

any word on what time they open??

Cant wait for the weekend now.
pimp.gif

Hopefully they let employees get the disco on the older HOH drops.

i need to hit up, but i am Not sure if i can this weekend. Im in need in some kobe v

Originally Posted by got shoes

i got the word from my boy that works at NTSF that it will open on the 21st. Steph Curry will be up there and i heard that they got 3 months of shoes up there

I called them up and they said Opening is on 21st but the Grand Opening is on the 27th. Do you guys think Steph will be there on the 27th?

Originally Posted by Unhappy Huf Camper

I called them up and they said Opening is on 21st but the Grand Opening is on the 27th. Do you guys think Steph will be there on the 27th?
Whats the difference between the Opening and Grand Opening? Is everything a go on the 21st or will they hold certain shoes for the 27th?

^^^
There is always a SOFT Opening to keep it low key and get the word out.... and then the GRAND Opening is the one they push hard around the area like on the radio and such.

Is there still goin to be special appearances for the 21st or are they gon save tht for the grand opening??
I ask cause my boys not a sneaker head but is a warrior fan, i dnt wanna get his hopes up for nothing haha

Just came back... HOH will be opening on Thurs 9am. 1 of the employees told me they have the following Kobe's and Lebron's. The store looks pretty dope.

Kobe V - Rice, Duke, + USC

Lebron VII - CTK

Originally Posted by pogiwun

Just came back... HOH will be opening on Thurs 9am.

YES ... the 20th will be the SOFT Opening.

THE GRAND Opening is going to be on the 27th...... Im sure this is the day CURRY and whoever else will be there.

If yall aint sure, just call them.

and if thats all they going to have this weekend then Im str8 
roll.gif

Just came back... HOH will be opening on Thurs 9am. 1 of the employees told me they have the following Kobe's and Lebron's. The store looks pretty dope.

Kobe V - Rice, Duke, + USC

Lebron VII - CTK

Thats what i was hoping they'd have
pimp.gif

thats boo boo, i was really lookin forward to a friday opening. imma check it out anyways

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Just came back... HOH will be opening on Thurs 9am.

YES ... the 20th will be the SOFT Opening.

THE GRAND Opening is going to be on the 27th...... Im sure this is the day CURRY and whoever else will be there.

If yall aint sure, just call them.

and if thats all they going to have this weekend then Im str8 
roll.gif

Just called... Curry will be at HOH on the 27th 4-6pm.
Releases are kind of weak. I already have the CTK. I might go in the afternoon and peep the Duke V.

Back
Top Bottom