HOH in SF.. when does it open??

people should post here what they have so it would save some of us the drive there
grin.gif

pogiwun wrote:
Just called... Curry will be at HOH on the 27th 4-6pm.
Releases are kind of weak. I already have the CTK. I might go in the afternoon and peep the Duke V.

I thought so.... thanks

For now, yes the shoes are going to be "weak"

Just wait and well see the GOODS.

Im happy for them PG PE AM Hyperizes.... I think I might try and get another pair of CTKs with a disco.
pimp.gif

davizzy wrote:
people should post here what they have so it would save some of us the drive there
grin.gif

Im sure well all try our best to do so.

Hopefully we can get some regulars in there soon
grin.gif

Originally Posted by solelistikn1ke1ne

where is it going to be exactly? anyone have the address?

I could of sworn it was at the FTL in SERRAMONTE MALL 

SERRAMONTE CENTER
8-B SERRAMONTE CENTER
Daly City, CA 94015
(650) 994-8161

I might be wrong tho.

Originally Posted by davizzy

grin.gif

I live 10 min away... I'll keep you guys posted.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

pogiwun wrote:
Just called... Curry will be at HOH on the 27th 4-6pm.
Releases are kind of weak. I already have the CTK. I might go in the afternoon and peep the Duke V.

I thought so.... thanks

For now, yes the shoes are going to be "weak"

Just wait and well see the GOODS.

Im happy for them PG PE AM Hyperizes.... I think I might try and get another pair of CTKs with a disco.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

POGIWUN ... Looks like you gotta be the man then. You gotta go in there everyday till they know that face. Drop stupid cake in there.

Im going to walk in, Look for a female and holla at her. Give her my number and call it a day
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

anyone think the 30% off will wrk for the HOH exclusives tommorow?

Thats what I want to know too.

Im sure the older HOH stuff but not this weeks drops.

I was gonna go check it out and grab a pair of CTK's but my size is gone so i'll wait. It's been a long time coming though...

Was tempted to get the Rices but just copped an HoH SF shirt instead. We need some Steph Curry
pe's asap.

Originally Posted by Griff

I was gonna go check it out and grab a pair of CTK's but my size is gone so i'll wait. It's been a long time coming though...

So what was there at opening today May 20th Thurs?  What sz do you wear and how were they out already? 

They have the Rice, Dukes, and USC Kobe Vs?  CTK LBJ VIIs in limited sizes or something?

nice POJIWUN,If you get a job there that would be
pimp.gif
.KMEL is about to hype up this grand opening like crazy.Wonder what kind of giveaways...
By any chance,anyone that went already went see kd2's?

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Originally Posted by Griff

So what was there at opening today May 20th Thurs?  What sz do you wear and how were they out already? 

They have the Rice, Dukes, and USC Kobe Vs?  CTK LBJ VIIs in limited sizes or something?
I dunno about everything they had, but I was told that they only had one pair each in big sizes for the CTK's. I needed a 14 and I guess someone bought it soon as the they opened.

if79eo.jpg

1izzwj.jpg

qqenu8.jpg

2wlsj8m.jpg

2hsannn.jpg

Stopped by at around 11am. HOH looks really nice. Looks way better than I thought it was going to be. CTK + Dukes were sold out of 10.5-11. Kobe POP, Lebron POP, and Lebron PS are 30% off with the coupon.

POGIWUM .... Good looking on the pics.
pimp.gif

Im feeling that HOH city Tee. Thats going to be copped for sure.

MIKE dash e .... good looking on the info earlier today.
pimp.gif

Im LOVING how all the sneaker blogs are showing HOH some love.
ohwell.gif

I sure cant wait till the next EA50 comes around..... Ill be going IN
devil.gif

So is there any chance that the infrareds will drop here? Or is it possible that we will see any of the foams here as well?

POJIWUN-Big Ups homie. Place looks nice from the pictures. Ill be sure to stop by soon.

Stopped by around 4-4:30..wanted to buy the CTK's, but didnt have a 9.5 or 10, so i ended up buying the USC Kobe V's and Cali's finest shirt.

Back
Top Bottom